Just some ideas that i and others kicked around - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Just some ideas that i and others kicked around

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jls1znv9999

jls1znv9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

reinforcing/enchant/ compound
Make it like the Magic Wand on Item mall with gift boxes work.
That being that you don't have to keep pulling item out of bag, adding correct xeon.
You could choose to keep reinforcing without the drag and drop.
It should be apparent enough to be problem free. (Excluding the coding necessary)
This also would work for enchanting.

Item mall item suggestions:
1. I have heard many people say that they want to change their characters hair type, makeup, hair and even gender.
Perhaps an item mall? This would not be a Job Change or Reset Skill option.
2. Have a Forger's pack. This being a combination of reinforce and or enchants. Something similar to lucky pack i guess.
3. Guaranteed success item. No deterioration, no break or fail, enchant 100% Of course you can buy each one of these
items individually but i think that a 100% Success would be a good option.
I know that the price would be increased. As it should being that there is no way of messing up the item until high +10's low +20's?
Maybe 1k Item mall?

75 pts insurance 100% against break,
50 success +10% Reinforcement
100 pts No deterioration
75 pts Item enchant success rate +10%

Bag option:
Instead of "Destroy Item" how about "Sell Item?"
We can pack items in all of our bags and port back to town to sell to lame npc. Maybe something on the fly?

I am sure i am going to catch some flack for this next one but so be it:
Sure a name change is ok, but for the most part the bottom applies to suggestion

Do away with name changes.
We know that exchanging lant for Item mall isn't monitored by GM's and is suggested against
and is basically "At your own risk" action.
However how many raids have others gone on that someone Ninja'd (Stole or wrong roll) the item drop(s).
A name change makes it all too easy for them to keep up the negative behavior.
For Example:
Some ET items are going at 10kk+
This being that currently the exchange rate is 10k per point.
Here's the math, it's a win win for Ninja's
1000 Item mall = in game 10kk lant.
Item sells for 12kk in game ( I know the price is really low but puts it into perspective).
Ninja walks away with 2kk lant and new name.
Even some people will trade ET item drop for Name Change plus lant or other items.
Any DC, LW, RH, JS or ET drops (some of them) are worth 10kk lant or more!
Ninja's know this and exploit it.

Guild suggestion:
Program a little tab that you can see who is online. Ascending or Descending based on time away. Either will work!
Too many people gone for weeks, months and even years!

Kick it around and see what you think. Never hearts anyone to make a suggestion.

Edited by jls1znv9999, 12 August 2011 - 03:29 PM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

Bag option:
We can pack items in all of our bags and port back to town to sell to lame npc. Maybe something on the fly?

I had this idea in which they could create a mall item that last one month, and let the player summon a Peddler. With that npc vendor, they not only could sell the things they dont need but also buy hp/mp pots and the hunters could buy ammo.

#3 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

Bag option:

"Sell Contents of Bag" Function too please.

Guild suggestion:
[size="2"]Program a little tab that you can see who is online. Ascending or Descending based on time away. Either will work!
Too many people gone for weeks, months and even years!

There is already a function for seeing who is online at the moment. Sorting by time away would be nice to clean out the inactives tho :handshake:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users