• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kimito

Kimito

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:41 AM

First of all...I'm sorry I have NO clue where to post this. I'm just VERY curious about something. How long does it usually take for someone to respond to a Ticket from the higher-up? Okay...here's the thing; One of my accounts has been suspended since FOREVER ago. I submited a Ticket way back in July. I got a response from that about a week later (landing on July 101th) It said, "We are sorry to hear of any issue experienced with your account. We will now forward your concern to the relevant department for consideration. Rest assured that we will contact you as soon as there is an update with your concern. We ask for your patience at this time." and also "If you have other concerns, please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be more than happy to assist you." Well, I was happy to be -thinking- that my ticket was supposibly sent to someone else who'd look into it. I waited for exactly one MONTH and STILL never got anything else back. So, I decided to submit another ticket in hopes that maybe I'd get some feedback on what was happening...! The Ticket went through, I waited about another week and then...I get this E-Mail stating that the Ticket has been Closed!
I don't really know what to do. I've looked a bit and it says on the Warp Portal page somewhere that some Suspended accounts may be elibile to have them Un-susbended. I'm not really sure what happened on my account because I was stupid enough to let my friend on it once; him causing to get suspended. But, I just wanted my question answered...and not have to wait more than a month to see if anything at all is happening. I don't think 'regular' people can help with my situation...but if a Game Master see's this...maybe they could help me out? I just think it's sad that the suspended accounts have to wait 'til next year December even to have anything done. I just want...feedback or something ._.! Thanks...

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:42 PM

check that there havn't been and updates to the tickets on the warpportal site - it is possible that the notifications of ticket updates got blackholed by spam filters (it happens alot). View the ticket via support.warpportal.com to view the responses to your ticket.

#3 Kimito

Kimito

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:59 AM

Okay, I now figured out how to view the Tickets, thanks. Although, it's still the same thing that was sent to my E-Mail...but on the side on this webpage, it says it's closed D=! Lol, does that mean that I was lied too? That person said, "Rest assured that we will contact you as soon as there is an update with your concern." Isn't my Ticket closing an Update all on its own? Lol...that I didn't even get that. Okay what else should I try? ...Or should I just wait until December Next Year...or just forget about playing iRO D=? I'm sad lol, I want to play...but I'm lost. Thanks for your feedback Azzy, maybe you can help with this again xD!

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:03 AM

Try PMing Oda, sometimes that gets things moving on tickets. Include ticket number.

#5 Kimito

Kimito

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

Aww~ Thank you SO much!~ I'll get right on to trying that then ><! I'll say you went me lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users