Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

Does anyone have a list of the Tarot Card of Fate cards and what their effects are on monsters?? I got the skill on my gypsy for fun more than anything else, but more often than not I can't figure out what the cards do. The only one I'm certain of is that "The Lovers" card seems to teleport a monster away (which makes me wonder if the monster just reappears on another part of the map, or if it's poof-gone-for-good? If it's the former, I apologize to anyone who might have been over in CT hitting up alarms since I tele'd a few alarms away by accident last night lol!).

Also, another question; do I have to go job 70 to change to Wanderer or is it possible to change after grabbing all the pre-reqs for Wanderer skills that I intend to get? Just curious as my gypy currently has almost all the pre-req skills I need, and once she does, she'll still have some points left over that I'm planning to just stick into duet skills which I never use ~_~

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:07 AM

Here's a list of the Tarot Cards & effect: http://irowiki.org/w...ot_Card_of_Fate

I believe The Lovers card just teleports the monster to another part of the map.

For 3rd class, you'll need to be at least job 50 and base 99, though you may want to push for those last few job levels just in case there are skill changes in the future.

#3 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 August 2011 - 08:22 AM

Here's a list of the Tarot Cards & effect: http://irowiki.org/w...ot_Card_of_Fate

I believe The Lovers card just teleports the monster to another part of the map.

For 3rd class, you'll need to be at least job 50 and base 99, though you may want to push for those last few job levels just in case there are skill changes in the future.

Oooh, durr.. can't believe I didn't think to check iro wiki for a list of the cards ~_~

Thank you for the link, and yeah, I'll likely just do TIs and stick the exp all into job exp to grab the remaining job levels ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users