Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:18 AM
If a saw those I'd be screaming pretty hard and running really fast in the opposite direction. Though I think it's worse when you step on it. I can't imagine what stepping on something that huge would be like. All bugs if they are huge bugs freak me out the most. One time though there was a big bug on the sidewalk that was kinda cool but then my mom stepped on it and I screamed >.>
That's pretty gross too I'd be running away from that as well.
I just know I'm not going to warm countries where bugs flourish. Thank you Canada for killing stuff in the winter >_>
Note to self: the scariest movie I saw was The Fly. I really don't like bugs.
I'm pretty certain no one likes spiders that big. I don't mind them, but if there are that many, even i freak out >.>
out of all the bugs I tolerate spiders, almost exclusively. Reason, you ask? Easy answer, they eat all the other bugs .
Conclusion: spiders in the house (small numbers ofc) keep other bugs away.
Edited by Overlord666, 04 October 2011 - 12:19 AM.
Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:49 AM
Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:19 PM
There is that theory about elfs and insects...
That elves evolved from lowly insects as opposed to us mammal-evolved awesome actual people? Yep, I believe I heard same theory.
Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:42 PM
If you want to manually help plants have sex, you're more than welcome to.
Sadly, without the bees we'd all starve to death when the food ran out, or so the treehuggers say.
Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:27 AM
Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:12 PM
Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:34 AM
I'm afraid of...
- losing the people I love. It pains me more than anything I could possibly imagine.
- failing, because then people have a reason to look down on me like I'm nothing but dirt.
- heights, I guess I just don't want to fall lol.
- death... as much as I hate to admit it and as much as I have attempted to embrace it.
- large mobs of people looking at me. I get nervous, and I'm shy enough already!
- committing myself to others. They can control me, use me, and worst of all hurt me. This should be at the top of the list I suppose...
- driving. Big cars moving fast at you is kinda scary, especially when I suck at driving too lol.
YAR... I'd say I also have a fear of changing, but that isn't entirely true. I just don't want to be anyone else, so I have refused treatment for all but one of my mental disorders. Stupid, but meh.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users