#1 Rynni

Rynni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Locationstalking prinz
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

An option to buy back items you have sold to an npc. Lets say I have Monocle Boots, or any item, and i'm clicking away, selling things to the npc...when I accidentally sell the Monocle Boots. You could have an option to buy back items you sold the npc at a higher price than what you got for selling it in the first place. No more worrying about precious equips being gone forever because of a mistaken click. I've played other games with this feature, and it's rather handy. The list would be erased when you logged out, or after a certain period of time you've been online.

Accidents happen, it's a nice backup for when they do.

#2 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

An option to buy back items you have sold to an npc. Lets say I have Monocle Boots, or any item, and i'm clicking away, selling things to the npc...when I accidentally sell the Monocle Boots. You could have an option to buy back items you sold the npc at a higher price than what you got for selling it in the first place. No more worrying about precious equips being gone forever because of a mistaken click. I've played other games with this feature, and it's rather handy. The list would be erased when you logged out, or after a certain period of time you've been online.

Accidents happen, it's a nice backup for when they do.

This. Also, maybe some type of popup confirmation window when you're about to disassemble an item with a certain reinforcement or enchantment level? My fiancee disassembled a +10 staff once. She was not pleased. At all.

#3 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

This. Also, maybe some type of popup confirmation window when you're about to disassemble an item with a certain reinforcement or enchantment level? My fiancee disassembled a +10 staff once. She was not pleased. At all.

Confirmation window when you're about to disassemble?
Spoiler

#4 Rynni

Rynni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Locationstalking prinz

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

Confirmation window when you're about to disassemble?

Spoiler

Confirmation more than just, hey, you're disassembling something! Listing the item name or putting the icon of the item would help. All you can tell from the current message is that you're disassembling something, but not what it is.

#5 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:03 PM

Confirmation more than just, hey, you're disassembling something! Listing the item name or putting the icon of the item would help. All you can tell from the current message is that you're disassembling something, but not what it is.

Actually, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of a second confirmation window for "higher class" items. Maybe one that you actually can't press F1 to confirm.

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

There doesn't need to be a 2nd confirmation window, please be more careful with items.

#7 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:31 PM

There doesn't need to be a 2nd confirmation window, please be more careful with items.

Okay maybe not, but at least the buyback option? Or at least validate that it would be helpful. Even if you can't implement it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users