Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Regardless of whether or not my premium shop is open or closed (Aborted), the Duration counter never stops counting down to zero. This has been happening to my shop for a few weeks now. If I abort my shop I'll wake up to it having no online time remaining. Same thing happens if I shut down my shop for a few days. I've been blaming this on my own negligence, thinking that physically aborting the shop down had just slipped my mind.
But oddly enough I have found that even if the shop is aborted, the Online Duration timer counts down whether or not I am online or offline.

So I ran a test in order to verify what is going on.

Image 1: 8/16/11 @ 02:14:05 am
-Aborted my shop, and went offline. Verified from an alt account that shop was indeed offline.
Spoiler

Image 2: 8/16/11 @ 03:00:15 am
-Came back to the shop account around 45 minutes later in order to check the shop. 45 Minutes had passed on the Online Duration Clock, nothing changed for Offline Duration.
Spoiler

If this is indeed a bug and not just my ignorance toward a specific market mechanic, then I've lost quit a bit of Premium Shop Licenses.

Edited by Miname, 15 August 2011 - 11:38 PM.

#2 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:37 PM

I'll have to test as well. If the bug is happening to everyone, I definitely want some of my shop time returned.

#3 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

I'll have to test as well. If the bug is happening to everyone, I definitely want some of my shop time returned.

I urge you to do so, as well as anyone else who finds this thread.

#4 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:25 AM

Yeah this has been happening for months, I've just recently began making shop time photos to make the same thread. But yeah it leaks, although I haven't tested whether it leaks when the game is completely shut down or just if you're on a separate char on the same acct.

#5 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:09 PM

Oh thank god someone else noticed!!! I thought it was my imagination :handshake:

I used to have about 80-100 days of online time (yes I know..I used a LOT of premium licenses to get offline time and the online time...well that just kept building up lol) After awhile, it just kept going down and I thought it was because I was actually using it. I'm very forgetful so I just ignored it and besides I figured I had so much online time that it didn't even matter. But now I have 0 days of online time and I'm almost positive that I didn't use up those 80days of online time because I usually wasn't active enough to even OPEN the shop. Sigh...now I have 0 days and I can't even open my shop lol :waddle:

#6 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the report. I'll test it out and let everyone know and send it up to the devs.

#7 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:10 AM

I found this from awhile ago, perhaps its related to this bug:
http://forums.warppo...__1#entry191393

#8 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:18 AM

Yeah I think my shop has had problems too I remember at one point I had no offline time but still had online time which seemed odd to me

and I think I've lost time once or twice after patches but I haven't really kept a close eye on it, guess I should start.

#9 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

It happened to me, when I went to sleep shop time was 5 hours online, 2 hours offline, when I get online had 0 on both (and I aborted shop)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users