• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Devilscopyright

Devilscopyright

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

This happened twice already and during the second time I had to log out the game. But here is the situation...

I will enter the Giant Axe Brother Sangka Dungeon. And I will have a party of two or three with me. Once I defeat the boss, the whole sequence will show that the boss comes to its senses. Then I will see my party members talking to the guy. But here's the problem, I'm not able to. Which leaves me stuck there with no way out. I tried using the scroll to exit but it tells me I can't use this item during this event. And if I try to leave I gain a penalty.

I don't know what to do. The first time I took the penalty which I don't ever want to do again and I just wanted out of the place. Second time I logged out the game. The rest of my party is able to leave and I'm left stranded there.

Help! Help! Help! Please!!

#2 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

This happened twice already and during the second time I had to log out the game. But here is the situation...

I will enter the Giant Axe Brother Sangka Dungeon. And I will have a party of two or three with me. Once I defeat the boss, the whole sequence will show that the boss comes to its senses. Then I will see my party members talking to the guy. But here's the problem, I'm not able to. Which leaves me stuck there with no way out. I tried using the scroll to exit but it tells me I can't use this item during this event. And if I try to leave I gain a penalty.

I don't know what to do. The first time I took the penalty which I don't ever want to do again and I just wanted out of the place. Second time I logged out the game. The rest of my party is able to leave and I'm left stranded there.

Help! Help! Help! Please!!

Well usually when you do F5 once, you can't do it again if you still have a quest inside, from my experience. And I doubt there's an actually penalty, because every time I left a dungeon I didn't recall losing anything. Just log off, go in alone, and take the quest. If you can't take the quest because the question mark is white, you need to level up to finish the quest.

I hope this helped.

#3 Devilscopyright

Devilscopyright

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

Well usually when you do F5 once, you can't do it again if you still have a quest inside, from my experience. And I doubt there's an actually penalty, because every time I left a dungeon I didn't recall losing anything. Just log off, go in alone, and take the quest. If you can't take the quest because the question mark is white, you need to level up to finish the quest.

I hope this helped.

I will definitely try this. Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users