account suspension - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

account suspension

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kwetiaw

kwetiaw

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

this is really lame, my account is suspended for no reason, i dont bot, i dont scam, i do nothing wrong, yet "they" suspend my account, is there anything right in this game???
and hell yea im really furious right now, support web is always down, im really really pissed

#2 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

What was the time period for the banning. There are several reasons things could go wrong.

It could be a mis-ban, you could have bought something from a bot merchant or even a bot could have bought something from you. depending on the length, if it said like 3 days or something it could have been for foul language. Of course you won't know for sure until the ticket is submitted. Hope you can get everything figured out.

#3 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:27 PM

Make sure you're actually banned. If "this account is blocked by the GM team" and there's no date that says for how long, that's Gravity's DB server screwing up. Give it 5 minutes and it should work. They also really, REALLY need to change that message to something like "Temporary database error: Unable to retrieve account. Please try again in 5 mimutes."

#4 kwetiaw

kwetiaw

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

you are probihited to login until 2012-12-31 00:00.(6)
im not sure what i do wrong, seriously this is no joke, i play an honest game so far, and this is how they treated me...really unfair imo.

#5 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

I just used the support system earlier today so it should be up and running. Submitting a ticket can take a while due to some less than optimal security checks, but it should eventually go through. I'll move this over to the technical support section in the mean time.

#6 kwetiaw

kwetiaw

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

I just used the support system earlier today so it should be up and running. Submitting a ticket can take a while due to some less than optimal security checks, but it should eventually go through. I'll move this over to the technical support section in the mean time.

ok thanks a lot..well i finally can get my ticket submitted, thanks though for the input...wish they would reply fast as lightning....wasting my vip package...and my yoyo hat...gosh...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users