DJIce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAustralia, GC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

Alright, Depending on your build & gear, really depends on how well my advice for you will go. In saying that im not promising anything!!

From 80-85 i went to izlude_dun04 with the Strouf, Merman ect ect. If thatâ??s abit to slow for you, I suggest doing a couple quests from the Eden group, they may take awhile but the exp received is pritty awesome. Other then that im currently leveling my second Bard at Dark priest's in GH, usually there tends to be a priest in the middle of that map that has a big group going, But in saying that the Exp in a rather large group can be quite low, especially if others are not pulling there fair share of the load. My advise dose up on Agi, get yourself a Evil druid card to minimise the Skill attacks the Dark priests do to 1 Dmg, and DS or MS them, Make sure not to forget your silver arrows, and fly wings.

I tend to stay there and level from 85-99, Once you are lvl 91 take the "Dark priest" Quests, GL Prison quests and there was one other i can't think of from the top of my head completing these quests and the other GH quest gets you close to 50% with a 3 hr wait time in 6 hrs you will have a level, Remembering 3x BM apparently do double the exp you get from quests and so does ViP mode. Enjoy~

Any other questions or issues you have with your bard feel free to PM me if you are on the Valk server.

#3 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:07 AM

At lvl 80 there are still eden quests available to do right? Its 85-90 where u got nothing. I recommend DSing porcellios from lvl 85-90. They die in 2 DSs. At lvl 90 there is a new turn in quest that you can do. Not sure how to apply for it though. Do refer to iRO wiki for details

#4 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

There are eden quest up to lvl 99.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users