HelpingHands Clan (Dracon. Server) Recruiting :3 - Page 2 - Clan Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

HelpingHands Clan (Dracon. Server) Recruiting :3

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#26 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 August 2011 - 04:49 PM

My lady its me!! SmOk3 (if u have forgotten we PT at ruins)...... i will try to encourage my friends to join u.. I really love your vision and this is the clan we've been looking for.. but since im the aggresive type i cant join.. looking forward and hope to support u in everyway i can..:blaugh: omg

so thats who that is....

OMGOMGOMG SMOK3! *Squeels and jumps up and down and gives you a hug* =DDD

wow i must be really busy lately to not notice a clan pop up in the clan hall section and on Draconis no less! D:

anywhos good luck to you and your clan, if you need any help with pretty much anything but money, items i can help to an extent!

#27 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

Woo! Apricot has joined the ranks! [:<

#28 Dr0Vamp

Dr0Vamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Server? Nope

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

hmm i dont play draco often but id like to start and id like to join your clan if you have an open spot

im pretty knowledgable about rose so i can be of some help too all my draco toons are listed in sig but im not exactly sure what i have on what toon so is there a good time to msg a dep or someone to maybe see about an invite?

#29 KSora

KSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationOn the move
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Got the party started with a couple hours in CF! Good times.

Dr0, Oki has said that generally after 6pm EST is when she's on so that would be a good time to check. =3

#30 Dr0Vamp

Dr0Vamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Server? Nope

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:41 AM

ok cool thanx

#31 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGeorgia - United States
  • Server:Dracon

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

so thats who that is....

wow i must be really busy lately to not notice a clan pop up in the clan hall section and on Draconis no less! D:

anywhos good luck to you and your clan, if you need any help with pretty much anything but money, items i can help to an extent!

YepYep Sweetie. I'm all Ninja like that I suppose. *winks* Come play with us in Orlo or the Ruins if you ever feel like it. I see us farming lots of items for the sake of clan leveling in the near future! XD We are currently in the process of getting a Skype network set up, but I'll probably kick us over to a private vent server in the future, you are of course welcome to come chat with us there. :3

hmm i dont play draco often but id like to start and id like to join your clan if you have an open spot

im pretty knowledgable about rose so i can be of some help too all my draco toons are listed in sig but im not exactly sure what i have on what toon so is there a good time to msg a dep or someone to maybe see about an invite?

You are of course more than welcome to join us if you so wish to do so! Whisper Okibi (my main and the clan master) after 6:00 EST Mon-Fri which is when I am most likely on. (Weekends can be a little sporadic.) and I'll find and add you.

Woo! Apricot has joined the ranks! [:<

And I couldn't be happier! I loooooooooooooooooove chilling with you in clanchat. =DDD

Got the party started with a couple hours in CF! Good times.

Dr0, Oki has said that generally after 6pm EST is when she's on so that would be a good time to check. =3

YepYep. I should be on tomorrow night around that time unless I have to go the grocery store, in which case I might be a little bit later. There are several members running around R.O.S.E. Already at different levels, just look for the little white angel logo and you can ask them if I am online.

#32 Kabana

Kabana

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:57 PM

XD i met a MacQueen today, he was a great help. i like the company, may i join? :P

#33 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:34 AM

XD i met a MacQueen today, he was a great help. i like the company, may i join? :P

You are of course more than welcome. Whisper me around 6-7 EST (the more I think about it I will probably have to go to the store after work! lol) and I'll find and add you. :3

#34 KSora

KSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationOn the move

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

Well on the way to the next clan grade! A couple of days might do it. (That is if I still have power this weekend DX Damn you Irene!)

#35 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:49 AM

as much as i would love ta join ya there and chat im collecting my rare and pointless uniques! as for vent dont really partake in anything other then msn, facebook and occasionally skype

#36 521201317

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

Hiya, Im new to the game of Rose. Loving it so far :]. I am looking for a guild to join and this one has caught my eye. Ive been playing for a couple days. Not very experienced ofcourse hehe. I like the ideal's of this guild. Help others and such, always a good thing.

My online name is Xeyko. Let me know if I can join :]

~xeyko

#37 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hiya, Im new to the game of Rose. Loving it so far :]. I am looking for a guild to join and this one has caught my eye. Ive been playing for a couple days. Not very experienced ofcourse hehe. I like the ideal's of this guild. Help others and such, always a good thing.

My online name is Xeyko. Let me know if I can join :]

~xeyko

You are more than welcome to join. Since I maxed Okibi yesterday (my first max level character in an MMO EVAR!) I've been leveling my champ Xandara during the +XP event. :3 Try to add me as a friend so I can PM with you to find you and add you to the clan.

#38 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:14 PM

Clan website is now officially launched, info will be updated over the next few days.

#39 KSora

KSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationOn the move

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

"Helping the little guy"

Awesome start Oki. (-b^.^)-b

Edit: Date is off on the projected clan lvl up day~

Edited by KSora, 28 August 2011 - 05:27 PM.

#40 JIValentine87

JIValentine87

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

New player here. I've seen a couple of your members around, I think one of them actually saved me from a train of woopies lol. Just wondering if you're recruiting, you sound like a great crowd! Character's name is Isynual lvl 75 soldier at the moment. Let me know! ^^

#41 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

"Helping the little guy"

Awesome start Oki. (-b^.^)-b

Edit: Date is off on the projected clan lvl up day~

Fixxiored. =3

New player here. I've seen a couple of your members around, I think one of them actually saved me from a train of woopies lol. Just wondering if you're recruiting, you sound like a great crowd! Character's name is Isynual lvl 75 soldier at the moment. Let me know! ^^

You are more than welcome to join, when the servers start back up send me a friend request and I'll come add you. :3

#42 KSora

KSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationOn the move

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

A quick hello from London :mellow: Gonna try getting on later, for now getting set up in my room and going through orientation.

#43 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:48 AM

Nice "Clan mission statement" feel free to ask any Kazoku players for help in any of the pvp area's. At the moment were getting bored and fat(lol). :mellow:

#44 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

A quick hello from London :mellow: Gonna try getting on later, for now getting set up in my room and going through orientation.

Woo! [: Hopefully I'll see you in-game, soon~! ^_^

#45 JIValentine87

JIValentine87

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:30 PM

Haven't been able to find you Oki. I had my first run in with the nastiness that is DoD and it's PKers. I couldn't believe it. For no reason. I've lived a sheltered MMO life apparently. I need friends! Lol.

#46 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

Greetings from True. I wish you the best of luck with your clan!
~HeavenlySin
True Clan Master

PS I love the layout of your thread. Don't be suprised if I steal it :mellow:

#47 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Haven't been able to find you Oki. I had my first run in with the nastiness that is DoD and it's PKers. I couldn't believe it. For no reason. I've lived a sheltered MMO life apparently. I need friends! Lol.

Have you tried her champ (name above somewhere) she's been on that a lot lately.

#48 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

Added to the Clan List!

number 14 atm

#49 JIValentine87

JIValentine87