Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

Moved all Signature threads to the "Creative Contraptions" area. User Fan Art will be designated solely for fan art created for Dragon Saga. Please post all signature creation threads in the Creative Contraptions broad section as it falls more suitably in there. Thanks!

Do Nots
- Post offensive content.
- Post images that contain sexual references.
- Post images with text content that is not tolerated in-game or on the forums.
- Post images that are meant to cause harm to another user.
- Post images that are not related to Ragnarok Online, ROSE, REQUIEM, Dragon Saga.
- Post screenshots here, there is a place for those!
- Post art work that is not your own. Do not take credit for work that is not your own.
- Posts asking for signatures.

I am not going to take Hastur's place for rulemaking, but I ask that User Fan Art be strictly limited to something drawn for Dragon Saga. If you found a cool piece of Dragon Saga fanart and want to share it, as long as you credit the author I believe that the rules would not take offense to that.

Edited by Kazu731, 23 August 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#2 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

I never understood why nobody did this sooner.

I don't want the sig-makers to feel undervalued, but there's not a speck of Dragon Saga fan art in those threads; there's no reason for them to be under "User Fan Art." They wouldn't belong under Player Screenshots or the contest-related forums either, so Creative Contraptions just seemed like the logical choice.

This level of reasoning is possible for Calpibridge. What do you think, everyone?

#3 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

I never understood why nobody did this sooner.

I don't want the sig-makers to feel undervalued, but there's not a speck of Dragon Saga fan art in those threads; there's no reason for them to be under "User Fan Art." They wouldn't belong under Player Screenshots or the contest-related forums either, so Creative Contraptions just seemed like the logical choice.

This level of reasoning is possible for Calpibridge. What do you think, everyone?

MOTHER
I KNOW WHAT YOU POST WHEN YOU POST, MOTHER
I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER
I KNOW YOUR FAVORITE SEASON, MOTHER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users