allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:16 AM

When I wear the mercury riser hat and Im walking, the hat tends to disappear and sometimes appear behind my character (like its following me in mid air). It does this when I walk left/right but not up/down my screen. Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, or if its already been reported. Im not on a mount either. It did this last night before maintenance and still does it this morning. I think the hat has a minor glitch, anyone else have this problem? Can it please be looked into?

#2 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

[Additional Info]

It is happening only to female sprites. Male sprites are just fine. Please someone check it out.

The hat even dropped in the ground when I casted Spirits.

Or else I will fix it by myself. D: *yes I have the resources to do it*

Edited by asayuu, 24 August 2011 - 05:57 AM.

#3 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:15 AM

Could you guys also make them tradable while you guys are at it :blaugh:

#4 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:41 AM

[Additional Info]

It is happening only to female sprites. Male sprites are just fine. Please someone check it out.

The hat even dropped in the ground when I casted Spirits.

Or else I will fix it by myself. D: *yes I have the resources to do it*

Yeah, Im a female character too. I havent seen any male characters with this problem, so that is very odd! Almost like they didn't test it on female sprites?

Yeah, sometimes its in FRONT of me when I walk, I love this hat, please fix this :blaugh: Id like to hear from a GM that they are aware of the problem at least!

#5 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:24 AM

when my character walks northeast or southeast the headgear jumps around and blinks out of existence. its really bad to have something get into game and be this glitchy.

#6 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:34 AM

when my character walks northeast or southeast the headgear jumps around and blinks out of existence. its really bad to have something get into game and be this glitchy.

Exactly!!!

Update: I sent them a ticket on Tuesday... got a response saying that they needed screen shots. So... I send them another ticket this time with screenshots (which was hard to capture since it happens so instantly.... but in almost every shot where I was WALKING it captured me with NO HAT on, but in my info box im clearly wearing the hat!)

I noticed that the hat is really terrible when you are attacking too, it looks like im attacking the hat, and sometimes it seems to fall on the ground and then back on my head. I think its the glitchiest (word? lol) when im walking/attacking at an angle, instead of purley left right up or down.The hat wants to face forward and not move with you.

So frustrating, and even more frustrating that no one is commenting on this problem who can help or pass the word on to fix it!!!

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:38 AM

How lazy are our gms that they can't log in the game and test it and require near impossible to get screenshots?

#8 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:46 AM

How lazy are our gms that they can't log in the game and test it and require near impossible to get screenshots?

Lols, thats what I was thinking. I dont think looking at my poor screenshots will make the support team say "Oh now I get it" considering you cant see much of anything unless you are actually walking and doing stuff! How long would it take to put the hat on a female player, walk in a circle and then see for yourself with more accurate visuals. Less time than it would to analyze my screenshots and THEN test it yourself.

I can't even walk around and look cute in my hat, I look like a glitch :P Now this afternoon anyone who wanted the hat gets to buy it and I didnt even get my week of being excited that I got one of the cool hats and being lucky :( At least I have my black framed glasses ^^ Those dont glitch, thankfully!

#9 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:53 AM

In their minds they are saving time by having you use screenshots instead of testing it right away in game. In reality they create a delay of up to 3 days where you are sending emails back and forth for no reason, creating a large queue for the staff there for no reason and making it harder to triage tickets. I work in a helpdesk/support center myself-- I have absolutely no sympathy for Gravity.

#10 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:07 AM

Umm a screenshot of your character is a reasonable request.

Hair style
Hair color
Clothing Dye
Headgear worn
Mount/no mount

All those pieces of information are very helpful for us to test.

#11 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:24 AM

Umm a screenshot of your character is a reasonable request.

Hair style
Hair color
Clothing Dye
Headgear worn
Mount/no mount

All those pieces of information are very helpful for us to test.

That makes sense, Heim. It was just tricky capturing the actual problem, which is what I thought they wanted some sort of proof, essentially. I guess those other things are quite useful. I hope I hear back soon! Still no reply to my ticket :P Im sure the issues with the new quest this week are backing things up though.

#12 Isthebella

Isthebella

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

While you're fixing this it would be great also if you could fix the problem female suras have with getting decapitated whenever we cast fury/earth shaker/guillotine fist

Posted Image

It's quite painful.

#13 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

I like how it is now. When I sit and tilt my head right the Mercury Riser looks like a large insect has landed on my character's back and is attempting to eat her head.

Posted Image

Edited by Kitten, 26 August 2011 - 10:51 AM.

#14 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

it's the same bug as that old orc head flying headgear I had on male char (long hair sprite)

#15 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:15 AM

I like how it is now. When I sit and tilt my head right the Mercury Riser looks like a large insect has landed on my character's back and is attempting to eat her head.

Posted Image

Hey you got a great screenshot XD Didnt realize the problem was also when you arent moving. FIX PLEASE D:

#16 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

Two hats only for your wish of seeing bugs.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users