Looking for a good High Priest FS Build - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for a good High Priest FS Build

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hi everyone, im looking for a good FS build for High Priest

Right know i have a TU Priest to lvling solo, but im almost in the 90s lvls, i read all the forum looking for a good build for HP but i didn´t find anything, so im asking it if someone knows something about a HP FS Build. Im a new starter in RO, i played iRO when trans and ninja,gun and tae didnt exist, so i come back :sigh:

Thenk You Very much

#2 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Please refer to Katreyn's post on Guide to Full Support Priest.

Why do people always miss out the pinned topics... They are pinned for a reason.

Edited by Noumi, 27 August 2011 - 11:35 PM.

#3 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:48 AM

Please refer to Katreyn's post on Guide to Full Support Priest.

Why do people always miss out the pinned topics... They are pinned for a reason.

Because is a FS PRIEST build? Im looking for a FS HIGH PRIEST Build... someone told me that u have more stats points, more jobs points and more skills. I read in another forums some builds but most of them are for Medium/High rates server and some of them doesnt use the HP Priest new skills, thats why im asking it. I dont know which skills are useful for WoE or party, i dont know nothing of this new chars.

And yeah, the first post i read here was the Guide to Full Support Priest, and that doesn´t help me. ok?

#4 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

Please scroll down to the last part of his post:

(Mediatio and Assumptio to name the most important). These are two skills a Full Support does not want to miss out on.

That basically sums up the difference between a FS priest and a FS high priest. Everything else is the same (with the exception of certain Transcend only eq that are not very affordable.)

Edited by Noumi, 28 August 2011 - 02:59 AM.

#5 Kayoss

Kayoss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

This was my HP FS build:

http://irowiki.org/~...qsOqnkeInafeAJy

It's set up for rebirthing to Arch Bishop. Some people might debate on the levels of certain skills and what not, but I find that it works for me in everything I do. PvP, WoE, PvM, etc...

I haven't exactly figured out my final AB build yet, but when I do I'll post that as well. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

#6 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 08:16 AM

This was my HP FS build:

http://irowiki.org/~...qsOqnkeInafeAJy

It's set up for rebirthing to Arch Bishop. Some people might debate on the levels of certain skills and what not, but I find that it works for me in everything I do. PvP, WoE, PvM, etc...

I haven't exactly figured out my final AB build yet, but when I do I'll post that as well. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thx man, thats what im talking about, i have some questions why not max mag and medidatio? isnt Asumption better than KE (looking some builds some choose one of them)?

Im thinking my stats like this

Int + 99
Vit + 99
The rest to Dex.

#7 Kayoss

Kayoss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

Thx man, thats what im talking about, i have some questions why not max mag and medidatio? isnt Asumption better than KE (looking some builds some choose one of them)?

Im thinking my stats like this

Int + 99
Vit + 99
The rest to Dex.

Well mainly it was because I just didn't have the points for it in my build. There are lots of ways you could go with it. I wanted Sanc/SW for pvp/mvp/woe purposes. I've also found that on certain maps sanc can be helpful for mobbing as well. If you were going to leave those two skills out (because really they aren't 100% necessary) you could max pretty much anything else out. I do occasionally find myself wishing I had meditatio 10 instead of 5, but honestly most times I either just blue pot it, or I have a sorc around to give me SP back. Mag 3 instead of 5 still does the same thing, just means i have to cast it about twice as often is all. Which isn't a problem since I find myself casting it all the freaking time even when I don't mean to lol.

Assumptio is good, I use it all the time. However, with arch bishop you get the skill that lets you KE everyone at once. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, or see if it's worth it or not. For the time being though I'm assuming it is and taking KE10 as well.

Stats look pretty good. Personally I ended up with like 99int/85vit/50dex. My final build will be something like 110-120vit/100-110int/80dex/rest luk. I haven't finalized it yet kind of like my build. I'm playing it by ear and seeing what I need/like.

#8 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:57 AM

I do occasionally find myself wishing I had meditatio 10 instead of 5, but honestly most times I either just blue pot it, or I have a sorc around to give me SP back.

Mediatio is not just for your SP recovery. It increases your heal amount as well. A waste not to max this.

For the time being though I'm assuming it is and taking KE10 as well.

According to iRO, the level of praefactio does not depend on your KE level. So it is not necessary to max it. Praefactio is also not as good as you make it out to be as its lvl 1 cooldown is already very long; 13 seconds, and does not stack with Assump. I remember pre-renewal assump cannot be used in WOE. Can assump be used in woe now? If it can't prae is a pretty good skill to have for WOE then, though keeping it at lvl 5 is enough, to learn sacrement. Normally only level 1 is used due to the increasing cool down with level.

Edited by Noumi, 31 August 2011 - 04:58 AM.

#9 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

Mediatio is not just for your SP recovery. It increases your heal amount as well. A waste not to max this.

According to iRO, the level of praefactio does not depend on your KE level. So it is not necessary to max it. Praefactio is also not as good as you make it out to be as its lvl 1 cooldown is already very long; 13 seconds, and does not stack with Assump. I remember pre-renewal assump cannot be used in WOE. Can assump be used in woe now? If it can't prae is a pretty good skill to have for WOE then, though keeping it at lvl 5 is enough, to learn sacrement. Normally only level 1 is used due to the increasing cool down with level.

So Mediatio to lvl 10.

And Assump is better than KE/Praefactio (thats how i understand it). But for WOE KE is better because you can use it in there. >.< Hard to decide.

#10 Kayoss

Kayoss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:27 AM

Wow, I completely missed that going off the skill build calculator. And I didn't see that little note in the description in game... That sucks.

And I guess I'll just fool around with Praef and see if 10 is worth it or not. It looks like I'll be doing a skill reset anyway in the future. Lol.

#11 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

Another thing I found with Praeferatio being usefull (and I only have it on Lv 1): In a big party you may not have the time to hold Assu up if it's stressfull, but you may have Bragi and the delay of Praeferatio isn't that bad.
I find it easier to give Kyrie to all players and go on and give the tanks/high def Cls Assumptio afterwards. It's less time you may need to heal your party. Also, there may be moments (TI for example) where you're the only AB. Again, there's no real time to have Assumptio be up the whole time on all party-members... Mass-Kyrie is a fast way of some kind of protection though.

It's good to know that I don't need Kyrie 10 so, cause I also had some problem-shooting with my build and this is solved pretty fast if I just take Kyrie down... ^^

#12 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:09 AM

Well... this saturday i reborn my TU Priest (i made a mistake making this kind of priest) but right now, some friends told me that a ME High Priest is better (for now) before change to AB. I want an advice for this... i really want a FS Build but i heard about ME and i dont know because i never made a ME Build, hope some expert in this kind of build can help me.

I found this build for a ME H. Priest:

Str: 1+17
Agi: 1+9
Vit: 42+8
Int: 98+28
Dex: 99+33
Luk: 1+2

Equips: Ulles and Sunglasses with isilla card, Orleans with bathory card, Wool Scarf with raydric, tidals with green ferus, Combo Spiritual: Divine Cross + Spiritual Ring + rosary with zerom card.

I dont know how hard is to find this equipos, but right now i have:

The spiritual combo, but my rosary have a mimic card, the robo eyes, a buckler with khalitzburg card, a puente robe with dark frame, a valis mant., and shoes with verit card.

I need some advice for stats and skills build, thx in advance (both ME or FS for HP and AB)

#13 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:05 PM

Well, an alternative set you could use is HolyStick+ExorcismBible. It increase the damage of ME by 20% and reduces the cast time of ME, TU and Holy Light by 25%. Only problem is the Holy Stick is about 70MATK lower than DivineX. I'm not sure if that extra 20% damage is enough to cover 70MATK but with the HolyStick/Exor set, your cast time will definitely be lower, which from what I've heard, is important to an ME user. Hopefully somebody can clarify this for you. I wouldn't go for the Ulle's cap though. It is downright UGLY. Get something nice for your priest :rolleyes: Personally, I'd go for something that gives either Int or Vit. Ygg Crown gives +2Int,+2Vit. Pretty good deal if you ask me! And they're not that expensive. Like 2m? If you want Dex then I guess you could either get a RamenHat(+4Dex) or AoA(+3Dex) Good luck!

#14 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

Well, an alternative set you could use is HolyStick+ExorcismBible. It increase the damage of ME by 20% and reduces the cast time of ME, TU and Holy Light by 25%. Only problem is the Holy Stick is about 70MATK lower than DivineX. I'm not sure if that extra 20% damage is enough to cover 70MATK but with the HolyStick/Exor set, your cast time will definitely be lower, which from what I've heard, is important to an ME user. Hopefully somebody can clarify this for you. I wouldn't go for the Ulle's cap though. It is downright UGLY. Get something nice for your priest :waddle: Personally, I'd go for something that gives either Int or Vit. Ygg Crown gives +2Int,+2Vit. Pretty good deal if you ask me! And they're not that expensive. Like 2m? If you want Dex then I guess you could either get a RamenHat(+4Dex) or AoA(+3Dex) Good luck!

Thanks for you advice, but i think the ulles is for the Isilla Card, the ygg crown (what im using right now) the Ramen hat and the AoA doesnt have a slot, thats why. But maybe someone else can give me some advice about the isilla card and some other hat more useful. :thumb:

#15 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

I believe the Ulle's is good for the +2Dex and the -10% SP cost reduction. It's good if you gotta keep up the healing and buffs in a party, I guess. I didn't mean that Ulle's isn't good. It's just ugly as hell. Lol. Isilla is pretty good, I guess. The cast time reduction procs pretty often.

#16 Mcleod00

Mcleod00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

How can i get a Dress Hat? i was looking for the NPC to buy it, but i couldnt find it... someone can tell me where?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users