Leveling from 105+ better to just do Magma or turnins? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leveling from 105+ better to just do Magma or turnins?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

I've been away for a while, I've noticed all these new turn in quests.. with my Sura is it better to just mob magma2 with sky blow to level or is it faster to do turn in quests?

#2 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

turn in's are way more fun than just grinding at magma. you party, talk, and have a temporary goal. The exp is good too, over all turn ins are the way to go i think.

#3 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

Why not do both?

What I do: pick up daily TI, complete it. Turn it in with a manual, then grind out the rest of the manual at a suitable leveling spot.

#4 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:51 AM

+1 for doing both.

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

Do both. If you're an effective killer magma2 is way faster but boring. You might as well do the turn ins with a party and then grind the rest at magma until your cool down is over.

#6 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:37 AM

Unless you can do 10m EXP per hour (#0m with 3x) at TI I'd say magma! 1.5exp is great!

#7 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:32 AM

depends on characters.

mobbers like rangers tend to grind alot more than doing turn ins because they are able to get descent exp than turn ins within an hour

while other classes that can't mob tend to do turn ins and waste lots of BMs over and over.

~It's true that turn ins are horrible these days, hard to mob monsters and took you 2-3 hrs if ur not in a party. Although party helps alot on killing these monsters within 30mins (based on my experience in 135+ turn ins) the exp given is worse than old BIO2 turn in last preview event.

~lets just hope that if they will going to do these horrid exp on turn in is to bring back old times where we dont have to wait another day to take another quest. since at those times we get descent exp (20x more a day coz we turn in several times with same %) than today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the best idea i came up with was to get 50% exp in woe; like have an npc in a castle that gives exp after woe & that it only serves the guild that took the fort. gives exp once after woe. this way people will participate more in the game and have fun.

Edited by geniewinie, 28 August 2011 - 09:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users