• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arihiza

Arihiza

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:02 AM

Have been playing RO for a few weeks now and have finally become an Assassin Cross.

I Do not really know what build I want to go but here is what I was thinking. I would like to do PvE/MVP and probably some WoE. I was silly and changed at job 45, so lost a few skill points there.

I was thinking RHO SD...

http://irowiki.org/~...GS1cBqAbsrFeFwY

Base stats:
str 100
agi 100
vit 60
int 50
dex 80
luk 80

Any suggestions on how I could improve would be appreciated.

#2 Deeper

Deeper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:28 AM

Choose between Dex or Luk, not both. Get Luk only if you want to be a crit sin. Critical hits do not miss, so Dex is not needed. A few points, like 20 (13+7), may not hurt for the 4 atk it gives. This is efficient because 4 atk from str would cost >44 points while 20 dex only needs 24 points. 81 Luk/20-25 Dex split should be fine. Get 100 total Vit sometime during your journey to 150 and the rest can go into Int, earlier than the Vit if you prefer.

Get Dex if you want to be a DA sin. DA does more damage than crits without +crit damage gear, but requires the use of a Sidewinder card or Chick Hat to use it with Katars. A few points in Luk won't hurt for the Atk, Hit, Flee, and P.Dodge bonuses. A 80 Dex/21-30 Luk split should be fine. 30 Luk gives 10 atk, 10 hit, 6 flee, and 3 P.Dodge. A pretty efficient use of points. Again, 100 total Vit is good.

As for your skills, you NEED Venom Impress. Don't master Right Hand Mastery, you only need 3 as a pre-req and seeing as you have 0 LHM, you're not going dual anytime soon.

#3 Arihiza

Arihiza

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:08 AM

Choose between Dex or Luk, not both. Get Luk only if you want to be a crit sin. Critical hits do not miss, so Dex is not needed. A few points, like 20 (13+7), may not hurt for the 4 atk it gives. This is efficient because 4 atk from str would cost >44 points while 20 dex only needs 24 points. 81 Luk/20-25 Dex split should be fine. Get 100 total Vit sometime during your journey to 150 and the rest can go into Int, earlier than the Vit if you prefer.

Get Dex if you want to be a DA sin. DA does more damage than crits without +crit damage gear, but requires the use of a Sidewinder card or Chick Hat to use it with Katars. A few points in Luk won't hurt for the Atk, Hit, Flee, and P.Dodge bonuses. A 80 Dex/21-30 Luk split should be fine. 30 Luk gives 10 atk, 10 hit, 6 flee, and 3 P.Dodge. A pretty efficient use of points. Again, 100 total Vit is good.

As for your skills, you NEED Venom Impress. Don't master Right Hand Mastery, you only need 3 as a pre-req and seeing as you have 0 LHM, you're not going dual anytime soon.

Yeah I am making a katar crit build. I was getting the DEX for skills like Rolling Cutter...

Do you think these stats would be better then? Unfortunately I already have 30 dex, so stuck with it...

90 STR
120 AGI
100 VIT
1 INT
30 DEX
60 LUK

Edited by Arihiza, 30 August 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#4 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:25 AM

You may want to drop Rolling Cutter all together. At 120 Agi Counter slash is a better option.

#5 Arihiza

Arihiza

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:00 AM

OK, what do you think of this? Have tried to get item info too...

Items and Stats
I have a +7 Little Feather Hat, but the option for it isn't available. Also +3 AGI enchant on armor but wont save that for some reason...

Skills

Edited by Arihiza, 31 August 2011 - 08:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users