14 replies to this topic

#1 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

Would it be possible to make us able to change a soul stack into a soul box so they can stack. Not exactly convenient having to store them on multiple characters and accounts.

#2 SangAsura

SangAsura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:24 AM

I agree on this one. Too many soul stacks is kinda annoying when it comes to storage.

#3 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

AGREE BRO

#4 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Excellent idea. Some kind of conversion process... Perhaps add an option to have Soulcrafter Julie convert soul stacks into boxes, the same way she can transform souls into seal removal scrolls.

#5 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Excellent idea. Some kind of conversion process... Perhaps add an option to have Soulcrafter Julie convert soul stacks into boxes, the same way she can transform souls into seal removal scrolls.

Julie would make it have a 5% success rate.

#6 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

Add it to the profession system. Woodworks/Alchemy parts make soul boxes

#7 DarkShelly

DarkShelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Server:Y do u wana know :P

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

Add it to the profession system. Woodworks/Alchemy parts make soul boxes

profession system thing would make it too annoying, not many people do professions anymore, Julie part seems like a great idea tho :mellow:

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

profession system thing would make it too annoying, not many people do professions anymore, Julie part seems like a great idea tho :mellow:

exactly why it needs to be added to professions. So they'll actually be used again.

#9 DarkShelly

DarkShelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Server:Y do u wana know :P

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

exactly why it needs to be added to professions. So they'll actually be used again.

ya i guess but, professions is just afking and if only a certain profession can make them, then lots of people will b angry about picking the wrong profession........

#10 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

ya i guess but, professions is just afking and if only a certain profession can make them, then lots of people will b angry about picking the wrong profession........

People will be angry with Julie makes them, but that's besides the point. People can always ask for materials they don't have or buy them off the market or use an alt to farm the mats

#11 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

People will be angry with Julie makes them, but that's besides the point. People can always ask for materials they don't have or buy them off the market or use an alt to farm the mats

Why would they be angry if Julie made them? Just pay a small fee (maybe like 1 gold per stack) to automatically convert a stack into a soul box. It would be fair/accessible to everyone.

#12 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Why would they be angry if Julie made them? Just pay a small fee (maybe like 1 gold per stack) to automatically convert a stack into a soul box. It would be fair/accessible to everyone.

Because people will disagree/complain about anything. As you see earlier I posted a completely free way which brings meaning back to the profession system like we currently need and someone complained about it.

Edited by StormHaven, 31 August 2011 - 10:22 AM.

#13 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

Because people will disagree/complain about anything. As you see earlier I posted a completely free way which brings meaning back to the profession system like we currently need and someone complained about it.

Quite frankly, I agree with them. Having to go through the tedious Professions stuff just to convert something into a more stackable form sounds like too much work for too little reward. I stand by the Julie idea.

#14 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

Quite frankly, I agree with them. Having to go through the tedious Professions stuff just to convert something into a more stackable form sounds like too much work for too little reward. I stand by the Julie idea.

Well what about this.
5 pieces of useless wood and 1 useless ore then go to Julie/Midas and exchange them for a Soul Box?

Edited by StormHaven, 31 August 2011 - 10:39 AM.

#15 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

If it were restricted solely to materials earned through Gathering, I suppose that would be all right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users