How many of you are him? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

How many of you are him?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:08 AM

The thing is, many new players take a look at ro, see the graphics, think it's a bad game and may not even try it. But WoW is called everywhere and is so well known, that many try it out without hesitating.
On the other hand, RO isn't a game that many like cause it's a lot of grinding more than other. Guess it's just a specific group of people that like RO...

#27 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:12 AM

What's wrong with the graphics on RO? D: I don't like WoW because of the graphics. They try to do full 3D and fail epically at it. I've always enjoyed our REAL looking environments but cute / awesome sprites for monsters and players.

#28 JulianThanos

JulianThanos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

whoever tried to adapt this WOW text for RO failed so hard that is difficult to describe...

As someone already pointed, but 224$ in 2007 in a sword for a 150 sura? At least he should make a more real adaptation. And c'mon... 224$ was that much of money 4 years ago?

#29 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

What's wrong with the graphics on RO? D: I don't like WoW because of the graphics. They try to do full 3D and fail epically at it. I've always enjoyed our REAL looking environments but cute / awesome sprites for monsters and players.

I prefer the graphics of RO myself, still I can imagine that many kids and teens these days don't have an eye for the awesomeness of pixel-sprites ! ^^

#30 Kiromaru

Kiromaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:55 PM

whoever tried to adapt this WOW text for RO failed so hard that is difficult to describe...

As someone already pointed, but 224$ in 2007 in a sword for a 150 sura? At least he should make a more real adaptation. And c'mon... 224$ was that much of money 4 years ago?

Tack on the fact that back in 07 the zenny going rate had to been around 10$ per 100mil so that would have been 2.24 billion zenny which would have gotten more then just a sword and a top tier armor piece.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users