Double Drops for the Labor Day Weekend - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Double Drops for the Labor Day Weekend

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

To help celebrate the Labor Day Weekend, the ROSE Online servers will be running at Double Drops until Maintenance time on Tuesday, September 6th!

Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend in ROSE with double drops from all of us here at Gravity Interactive. Have fun and be safe!

#2 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

and farming medallians just got easier

thanks zep, <3 double drops

Edited by CaNehDa, 02 September 2011 - 09:55 AM.

#3 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:25 AM

Why is rose the only game have no special event? All other gravity game have awesome patch and update for the weekend but rose only got double drop like for 3 months straight. Sad to say it fail big time.

Edited by HellGuardian, 02 September 2011 - 10:25 AM.

#4 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

I wonder why they often put events on weekends where most people are usually busy doing other things like parties/bbq/etc.

#5 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:38 AM

Why is rose the only game have no special event? All other gravity game have awesome patch and update for the weekend but rose only got double drop like for 3 months straight. Sad to say it fail big time.

Our Back-To-School Event is still active, until Tuesday, September 6th.

We will also be releasing a new Event on Tuesday as well!

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

The So call Back-To-School event it's a huge fail for itself cuz the items it's recycle for at least 3 years straight and no additional to it. Everybody do it once and then they stop doing it over for the second and third year.

I hope it is really something that can make me say awesome on the next maint.

The dragon saga new origin look awesome! Can rose have that Dev team? :thumb: let the current Dev team go over there and ruin them but supplying massive IM?

#7 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:45 AM

Ballroom Event 2011, right?
The same procedure as every year...

#8 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:03 PM

he announced double drop 5 minutes after i killed ulverick...

#9 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

Ballroom Event 2011, right?
The same procedure as every year...

"New" does not equal same as last year, so no, it will not be the Ballroom Event. :thumb:

#10 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

do the ballroom event i missed it every time! T.T

#11 simshon

simshon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:13 PM

so i guess we going to see this every week ,
as i said before its simpler to set the basic drop rate to X2 instead to do "event" every week.
or you can drop few bils at junon that will get the same target.

#12 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

new means just a few more bugs we have to explore and to report ;-)

#13 Metzy

Metzy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Locationno f. way!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

go check gravity wapportal "event" tile is flooded with events and not any new or awesome from Rose all from Ragnarok, Dragonsaga, and Even Requiem... and yes i complain too b cuz we dont have nicer events just a recycled ones every year

#14 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

go check gravity wapportal "event" tile is flooded with events and not any new or awesome from Rose all from Ragnarok, Dragonsaga, and Even Requiem... and yes i complain too b cuz we dont have nicer events just a recycled ones every year

That is exactly what I meant. They even have an awesome video for dragon saga but rose is .........

#15 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

--Come on guys, Gravity is actually interested in DS because they recently bought it. :thumb:

#16 denipri

denipri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

nice ...i like double drop event....btw back to school event is the prize is not good :thumb: :(

#17 pokkaking

pokkaking

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

What I can see is a real lack of effort from the developers. At least do some mixing of stats or changes to the quest rewards to make it more appealing
to both older and new players alike. It just not worth it for players to do the quests when rewards are worse that what players can get off drops.

Please try to use the brains abit more. Change the rewards abit like giving hearts, zulies, chems, etc on top of those crappy items.
The developers should not be afraid of bugs when they do these changes since there are bugs all the time whenever they do an update.
And bugs are good learning experiences for the developers anyway.

#18 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

I could be wrong, but I do believe the summer event in the beach was altered in a large way?

We just got this new king quest too btw.

idk, if it's right to expect a different event every year? - mind you, for the long time players that managed to be there for that 1 year event, was able to get the items... and now has them... idk....

:o

tbh though, the rewards from back to school event suck so much balls I got about half way done it when I asked myself the question of; Why am I even wasting my time?

Edited by CaNehDa, 04 September 2011 - 06:47 AM.

#19 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:08 AM

Wow, look at this thread that turned in to the "Butcher Zeppelin for Trying To Bring Good News" Event for before maintnence. Oh, you creative community members, going ahead and making your own events.

#20 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:10 AM

Wow, look at this thread that turned in to the "Butcher Zeppelin for Trying To Bring Good News" Event for before maintnence. Oh, you creative community members, going ahead and making your own events.

Nope, it's more like Go-Buy-More-MoF event since we are not good enough to bring new stuff, give me more money while at it.

#21 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

Nope, it's more like Go-Buy-More-MoF event since we are not good enough to bring new stuff, give me more money while at it.

I'm sorry, but I didn't have the sudden urge to go buying stuff from the Item Mall because they started a drop event. That is your own impulse to buy, not theirs. Its a double drop; 2x the norm, whats the problem? So what if there is no special Labor Day weekend special? Relax. Chewing out Zep isn't going to make you feel any better anyway, and I highly doubt he appreciates it.

#22 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

Try to learn to re-read all my post. Making judgement on your own is all up to you. I'm just saying all other gamehave awesome update and news. Why is rose only getting this 2x drop. It's only a question that everyone entitle to. Just like your question thinking I'm giving Zepp a hard time.

#23 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

Try to learn to re-read all my post. Making judgement on your own is all up to you. I'm just saying all other gamehave awesome update and news. Why is rose only getting this 2x drop. It's only a question that everyone entitle to. Just like your question thinking I'm giving Zepp a hard time.

Ragnarok: XP Event/Item Mall Event
DragonSaga: Same Event from the beginning of the month
Requiem: Drop Event and Item Mall Double Drop Special
ROSE: 2X Drop Event

Yes, I see your point. Those other events are completely different from ROSE.

I apologize, but, do I need to go any further then what I said before? Cause again, it sounds like you are mad at a double-drop because you need to buy Item Mall stuff to enjoy it. I don't get that.

I can assure you I do read posts, and I step back when I feel I am wrong. In this case, I investigated. You are saying that the team here is doing nothing better then the other Gravity games, when in fact, it actually is considering none of it involves the Item Mall for ROSE. In my eyes, it is the best of them all.

I could be wrong, but I do believe the summer event in the beach was altered in a large way?

We just got this new king quest too btw.

Keep this in mind as well. CaNehDa made some good points, although I can agree on the pencil and crayon awards.

Edited by XsybilX, 05 September 2011 - 09:04 PM.

#24 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:31 AM

DragonSaga gets a big update tonight! This may be the best time to give DragonSaga a go!

DragonSaga : New Origins
www.youtube.com
New Origins is our latest update, which introduces the new "Dragonkin" race, new pet mounts and of course new challenges to take on with your friends. Fast a.....

September 1 at 6:20pm.

Start of our RWC events is today, and just in time for Labor day. Ton of events active right now, so here is quick list to keep on track!
http://www.playragna...aspx?id=119&p=1

http://www.playrequi...ews/events.aspx

Have fun and ummmmm your "investigation" kinda fail too so good luck.

#25 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:36 AM

--This week's ROSE patch notes is only a few hours away..

Don't give up just yet! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users