3 replies to this topic

#1 Verb1

Verb1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

A new installer has to be packed and uploaded after every major release,considering we DO have a option of resuming it,unlike the patcher.Its my only bet to play the game now,the patcher has failed me multiple times and iam giving up on it.

If,for your own reasons you want the installer to remain at the same size,by all means,having the option to either download the updated installer or the one available right now isnt a bad idea.

PS: 7zipped installers are a win!

PSS:if thats going to take gravity a while,i'll be very thankful if one of the mods upload a updated and zipped file of a already installed dragonsaga folder,and guide us as to what files be copy-pasted from it.
thank you for all your hardwork thats already been done,much appreciated,but do consider this suggestion!

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

A fully-patched client including the New Origins update should be available sometime later this week. But I agree, major updates like this should always come with a new client download, IMO.

#3 Miharu90

Miharu90

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

A fully-patched client including the New Origins update should be available sometime later this week. But I agree, major updates like this should always come with a new client download, IMO.

I quite doubt that one... i downloaded one from your site... half an hour to download... 2 hours in patching... and my computer isnt your reqular office computer either...

#4 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hm? Let me clarify: IMO, a new client download should be made available with every major release *for those users who are having issues while patching.* Not saying it should be mandatory.

Edited by Rimmy, 16 September 2011 - 10:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users