Throw Huuma Shuriken and others - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Throw Huuma Shuriken and others

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rukumouru

Rukumouru

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:04 AM

Hiya, people.

I've been looking into making a Ninja, but as ye olde timer, know next to nothing about how they fare after Renewal.

1))) First of all, I hear Throw Kunai has been LARGELY buffed. Could anyone be so kind as to provide an approx. damage formula? The one in iRO Wiki only says "Three Hits", and the way i've seen some guys dealing 5 to 10k with their Kunai tells me this isn't so right.

2))) Then; how about Throw Huuma Shuriken? Specifically:
- Is the damage split between targets like pre-Renewal?
- Is it Ground Targeted or Enemy Targeted?
- Is the damage still only 900%, thusly sucking because of it's fixed 3 seconds delay?

3))) Also, I would like to know if Shadow Slash has received any buff other than reduced SP consumption. Increased crit rate? Increased damage? Anything?

4))) And to end this series of Ninja-related questions: How is the Ninja HP modifier post-Renewal like? How much HP does your average 99VIT EQUIPLESS Ninja have at level 99?

Thanks a lot, everyone.

#2 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

I don't know the damage formula for throw kunai but I know that against non elemental monsters, I was doing between 4-5k. I can say that with about 80 base str, a 125dmg weapon, and +75 atk in other gears got me to 4-5k hits.

As for throw huuma shuriken, I recommend not getting it. Its cast time is very slow for its damage output. The damage isn't split anymore. The damage is still 900%. I ended up deleting my ninja shortly after seeing how horrid throw huuma shuriken was. But thats cause I had used the stat reset to get throw huuma and need more room.

Throw kunai does more damage than throw huuma shuriken.

The hp mods are still pretty damn low, but I've seen a few ks ninjas do some hefty damage.

I don't think Shadow Slash has received any other buffs.

#3 Rukumouru

Rukumouru

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Could you please provide me with the HP a Ninja has at lvl 99 with either 1 vit or 99 vit?

If this is not possible, would you be so kind as to tell me your Ninja's HP, level and stats?

#4 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

My level 99 Ninja with around 70 vit had around 7000 HP.

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

throw Huumma has one great advantage as it is now... self casting in mob situations.... with 86 str my huuma calm mind does around 4500 damage to all monsters around me

#6 linkzl

linkzl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:classic

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

but you need dex with huuma , kunai never misses

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:54 AM

wrong kunai can miss... kunai ignores flee is all plus kunai will not hit ghost types where as a huuma blaze will...

Edited by Facekiller, 27 October 2011 - 06:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users