Wingweaver

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

It's that time again!

A while ago I asked on the old iRO forums about Bows. The consensus was Orc Archer + Endows, or Elemental Bows, carded with the appropriate anti element and using the right arrow. Since then, I got my Orc Archer bow and I've enjoyed leveling my hunter. I took some time to level and gear some alts in preperation for Renewal, but I now wish to get my hunter Trans. However, I do NOT have an endow slave, or friends with one.

I made a small amount of money from the events (About 40 mil or so.) And my question now is, what bows/gear should I buy? I guess I should cram this in here as well, I am level 80/44. Below is a picture of my stats. I think I have a few leveling areas planned out (New World a bit, Stings maybe. It's still not set in stone, so if someone wants to chime in there, it'd be welcomed.)

I know I make a TON of threads dealing with each class. I am very curious. I also like alts, but now I ask for my main!

Posted Image

Edited by Wingweaver, 27 August 2010 - 10:46 AM.

#2 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:08 AM

Since you do not have endow slave, some of the zodiac hats can autocast mild wind to endow you. With your aspd you should be able to keep processing it so you might want to look into those.

#3 brokenguy

brokenguy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:59 PM

You should be doing goat at your lv, so I recommend getting a frozen bow with the card. I would think it cost around 40mil and level at goats until 86. If you want zeny then sell the horns to people(on Ymir) and blue herbs. If not turn in the horns to level faster(Ymir). Another cheap bow to get to help level is the earth bow with card, you should be able to one shot hill wind.

The one you should have is the strings killer, Compose bow with 2 peco peco egg cards + 2 kaho cards. That will be your bread and butter to level, unless there is an event.

#4 Chaiso

Chaiso

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:56 PM

Because all your gears are +0 I am going to assume you are on Valk, in which case you could easily make an endow sage an alt account because it is completely free and honestly does not take all that long to make.

With that bow, endow water and go kill goats for the REQ. If your on Ymir then the AHorns are quite nice for cash if not then the Blue Herbs are also pretty nice for Z.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users