3 replies to this topic

#1 Daltonmj

Daltonmj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

So I've been trying out the thief class because they seem cool to me (Got in groups with them on my Battle Mage alot.) So i started one. The ability I liked the most that they were using was Aerial Frenzy, but I can only get it to work every so often, it usually just hits enemies 2 times then they fall to the ground. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Daltonmj, 05 September 2011 - 09:37 PM.

#2 Bryant90

Bryant90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:That One

Posted 05 September 2011 - 09:58 PM

So I've been trying out the thief class because they seem cool to me (Got in groups with them on my Battle Mage alot.) So i started one. The ability I liked the most that they were using was Aerial Frenzy, but I can only get it to work every so often, it usually just hits enemies 2 times then they fall to the ground. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

It could be due to lag or possibly bug. But generally u just hit what u knock up with a skill. If your using Air Combo that could be why cuz at lvl 1 it only hits 2 enemies. Thief u want Cutdown at 3 to knock up enemies, after you change to Bandit/Infil its your call.

Edited by Bryant90, 05 September 2011 - 09:59 PM.

#3 Daltonmj

Daltonmj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:20 PM

It could be due to lag or possibly bug. But generally u just hit what u knock up with a skill. If your using Air Combo that could be why cuz at lvl 1 it only hits 2 enemies. Thief u want Cutdown at 3 to knock up enemies, after you change to Bandit/Infil its your call.

Okay, it might be lag, how would i reduce lag...

#4 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:43 AM

You have to be placed under the monster for it to work properly. It's range isn't really wide. I suppose you're using Cutdown Lv. 3-5 + Aerial Frenzy. If that's the case, Cutdown doesn't launch mobs in a straight line. The mobs get launched a bit sideways and you have to jump towards the mobs and start using Aerial Frenzy at a semi-low altitude, so that you can hit them more than twice. If you're going for Bandit, you can get Upper Screw Driver, which, at Lv. 3, launches mobs to higher altitudes than the previous levels, and then you'd get a good opportunity to use Aerial Frenzy. If you're going for Infiltrator, Ambush can launch at extremely high heights if it hits 3 times, so you would, yet again, have the opportunity to use Aerial Frenzy do deal extra damage.

If it's lag though, you might wanna get better internet xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users