• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CoryS

CoryS

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

okay ive been trying to get the warlock trousers for warlock set i think this is the right place to post this? Well ive been trying since lvl 46 and they just havnt popped up, was looking forward to full set/; well if anyone has ever gotten them please tell me

#2 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:46 AM

okay ive been trying to get the warlock trousers for warlock set i think this is the right place to post this? Well ive been trying since lvl 46 and they just havnt popped up, was looking forward to full set/; well if anyone has ever gotten them please tell me

Make a thread about it in the marketplace, so that more people see it, and add anything that you want sold or anything that you wanna buy while you're at it. Or you can wait for a moderator to move this topic there for you

#3 CoryS

CoryS

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

Make a thread about it in the marketplace, so that more people see it, and add anything that you want sold or anything that you wanna buy while you're at it. Or you can wait for a moderator to move this topic there for you

the problem is though that ive never seen anyone with a pair or ever gotten one on the forest mission. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users