need help with hero mission that required a party to do(the one at odelia) - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

need help with hero mission that required a party to do(the one at odelia)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FreaKingCrAzy

FreaKingCrAzy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

For some reason, i completed this quest with my party, but only they get the mission complete from the town leader when we beat up the dog. i didn't get the mission complete no matter what. i experience with this twice. i had no choice but to press end to get out since there was nothing else to do. when i tried to make my own party and go for the quest again, i can't start because my it said my teammate doesn't have the quest, and i can't do it with the people who already complete the quest. is there anyway to do this? it's so frustrating

#2 WeltallOfId

WeltallOfId

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

Same happened to me while I was playing with my gf although thankfully the mission map was not locked for the ones that have completed it. When we finished the map we both got the mission complete but she did not get a question mark over the npc inside the mission. We did it again with her leaver to be sure and the second time she saw the question mark and completed the mission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users