• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 caasi7

caasi7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

Have you seen an assassin that have this kind of build?

Str: 99
Agi: 72
Vit: 1
Int: 1
Dex: 63
Luk: 1

You're prabably wondering why my str is higher than my agi, it's because when I was playing RO(not iRO but a different official RO version) before, "too much agi is dangerous to your health" is what they say. I put high dex so that my sonic blow and other skills will not miss most of the time(it's so annoying when your sonic blow misses!) what do you think of this build? by the way, this is base build(without items).

#2 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

"too much agi is dangerous to your health" is what they say.

This was true pre-renewal. Its still true in renewal, but its more of too much of any stat with the exception of maybe Int for mage and priest classes is bad for your health.

As a sin your only focus is to level to 99 asap to transcend. From your build I'd figure you are spamming sonic blow for leveling. That is only effective if you have a soul linker slave. That being the case you'd drop all your Agi for Int so as to keep the sp regen up for both SB spam and Kaahi.

If you don't intend to do so, you'd prolly be going for Chick Hat Katar build. That being the case I would recommend you to scale out your Str and Agi to about 80+ Str 90+ Agi. Use the iRO stat calc to plan what value of 90+ Agi would give you the next level of aspd. Remember to enchant your eden hat for free stats. Rest goes into Str. 99 Str is no longer as good as it was pre-renewal. pre renewal every 10 multiples of str gives u a bonus in ATK given by the formula:

Floor{Str/10)^2 - Floor(Str/10 -1)^2

Basically it means that at from 99 to 100 str you gain an additional 19 ATK bonus. This is no longer the case in renewal. ATK scales linearly with Str now, but the stat points required increases as you add higher and higher levels, making it less worthwhile. So does every stat around. Hence the saying now adding too much of any stats is bad for health.

Edited by Noumi, 10 September 2011 - 09:10 PM.

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:26 AM

That build is doable. Good for dual dagger or triple attack katars. Would be a useful build to leverage Meteor Assault with.

#4 caasi7

caasi7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:32 PM

This was true pre-renewal. Its still true in renewal, but its more of too much of any stat with the exception of maybe Int for mage and priest classes is bad for your health.

As a sin your only focus is to level to 99 asap to transcend. From your build I'd figure you are spamming sonic blow for leveling. That is only effective if you have a soul linker slave. That being the case you'd drop all your Agi for Int so as to keep the sp regen up for both SB spam and Kaahi.

If you don't intend to do so, you'd prolly be going for Chick Hat Katar build. That being the case I would recommend you to scale out your Str and Agi to about 80+ Str 90+ Agi. Use the iRO stat calc to plan what value of 90+ Agi would give you the next level of aspd. Remember to enchant your eden hat for free stats. Rest goes into Str. 99 Str is no longer as good as it was pre-renewal. pre renewal every 10 multiples of str gives u a bonus in ATK given by the formula:

Floor{Str/10)^2 - Floor(Str/10 -1)^2

Basically it means that at from 99 to 100 str you gain an additional 19 ATK bonus. This is no longer the case in renewal. ATK scales linearly with Str now, but the stat points required increases as you add higher and higher levels, making it less worthwhile. So does every stat around. Hence the saying now adding too much of any stats is bad for health.

then how about this...

Str: 91
Agi: 80
Dex: 65
Luk: 1

I'm planning to be a double attack katar and skill type(especially Sonic Blow) Assassin.

ummm...
Actually I have another build plan:

Str: 91
Agi: 81
Dex: 40
Luk: 44

It's a double attack katar, skills katar and crit katar sin also it's gear dependent.

Edited by caasi7, 11 September 2011 - 11:49 PM.

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:55 PM

Nothing wrong with being gear dependent when you have the money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users