Trying to get sound working - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Trying to get sound working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tintinnabule

tintinnabule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Everything else works fine in the game, but I have no clue how to get sound. I use headphones so I have that selected, and sound does work for other things. I have 3d sound enabled (2d sound enabled makes no difference). I don't know what frequency, channel, bits I should select. I am using Windows 7 64 bit. Any suggestions?

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

Make sure in-game that you've hit escape and check your sound configuration. The sliders need to be up a bit and both boxes need to be checked for sound.

If it's not that, I've only had one other problem with my sound in the game an that was when a PC scan didn't like my BGM files and trashed them all. Had to completely reinstall for that one. =P

#3 tintinnabule

tintinnabule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Make sure in-game that you've hit escape and check your sound configuration. The sliders need to be up a bit and both boxes need to be checked for sound.

If it's not that, I've only had one other problem with my sound in the game an that was when a PC scan didn't like my BGM files and trashed them all. Had to completely reinstall for that one. =P

Oh goodness that's exactly what my problem was! Thanks! Haha /embarrassed

#4 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

No worries, glad we figured it out. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic