• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreyGum

GreyGum

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:52 PM

I just started playing and was wondering what stats should i raise for maestro? Do you guys have a recommended build? Beginner build i mean because i dont need some super advance build but would like to know how stats should be raise for a maestro.

How should my build start off as a novic? If that matters.

Edited by GreyGum, 09 September 2011 - 10:53 PM.

#2 Noumi

Noumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:59 AM

Life as a maestro is boring. You role in your party is mostly just to play your stupid guitar. (Magic Strings) Magic string effectiveness is based on your Dex and Int. Most builds go for at least 100 Int for the freeze immunity and 110+ Dex. Raise these 2 stats first as they also help alot in leveling. I sort of raised my wanderer stats like this:

50 Dex
42 Int
60 Dex
48 Int
70 Dex
54 Int
80 Dex
60 Int
90 Dex
78 Int
77 Luk (Base) <----- this was for Arc Angeling. Severe Rainstorm eats ALOT of SP. Skip this step if you don't have AA.
90 Int
100 Dex and so on.

Notice I raised Int in multiples of 6 to hit the next level of SP regen. If you are short of a few points to the next multiple of 100 SP, you can add more int first as every 100 points of SP also increases regen. For leveling purposes I suggest a Rudra Bow. (OABs are still better if u can afford to use steel arrows and elemental converters) The Rudra Bow is a much cheaper option though. I used it with fire arrows to DS porcellios. the Rudra bow also enables use of level 1 heal to save on pots.

Edited by Noumi, 10 September 2011 - 02:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users