#1 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:1

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Help my game Exit on its own. it exit 3 time 1 at f7(Rokko) 1 when click item mall and 1 at clicking pvp. i naver have this issue befor but now it happen to me :) can anybody help fix this?
is ok for now BUT I DC AND CRASH ALOT! I HATE THAT IS WASTING MY TIME AND MY 90% POT

Edited by killer916, 17 September 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

It's most likely a memory issue if you aren't getting any kind of error message. How much RAM does your computer have?

#3 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

It's most likely a memory issue if you aren't getting any kind of error message. How much RAM does your computer have?

3.00 GB RAM it don't usually do this but i guess is over after they patch it but after they patch it my game just crash while loading to mission map. please help :smooch:

edit: it crash almost every time i try to go in mission map.

Edited by killer916, 15 September 2011 - 07:56 PM.

#4 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:31 AM

Hm, well I know there has been an issue with a bug that causes Mission Maps to fail to teleport players into the map. Perhaps it's related to that. Is this happening at the same MM every time, or is it at more/all of them?

#5 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

Hm, well I know there has been an issue with a bug that causes Mission Maps to fail to teleport players into the map. Perhaps it's related to that. Is this happening at the same MM every time, or is it at more/all of them?

is at kryos mission map, rokko, and i have not try other yet but it should have the same. and another one is Midas the fisher man Posted Image i try to go shop but it didn't pop out anything. I really wanted to go fishing when im at school so i can collect LETTER for New Origin

#6 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

The issue with midas is unrelated to your other issue it's a bug on the server side that happened after the last patch they're working on fixing it but it probably won't be until the patch next week.

As for the random crashing of the game I've been a victim of that for a long time but have noticed an increase of it since the new origin patch.

#7 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

The issue with midas is unrelated to your other issue it's a bug on the server side that happened after the last patch they're working on fixing it but it probably won't be until the patch next week.

As for the random crashing of the game I've been a victim of that for a long time but have noticed an increase of it since the new origin patch.

dam as for next week OMG that too long i really wanted to get New Origin item if they are limited then i really need it if not then i can wait i guess.

so you mean we have to wait in till they fix that? lol i hate crashing T-T

#8 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Most likely yes but in the mean time collecting as much information about the crashes from many players can help them to track down the causes

It does sound like you're crashing more often than myself which is odd because it sounds like your system probably has better hardware than mine.

#9 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:38 PM

Most likely yes but in the mean time collecting as much information about the crashes from many players can help them to track down the causes

It does sound like you're crashing more often than myself which is odd because it sounds like your system probably has better hardware than mine.

what did u mean yes? are they limited or no??? :smooch:

#10 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

Sorry I meant most likely yes you will have to wait until they fix it.

Not sure when the new origin stuff will end but it is an event, just one I don't think we were even meant to get so there's no telling when it will end.

#11 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

have a guild member we've been trying to help through the same problem, hes crashing on f7 maps,
ive ran back to back f7s with him before with no issues, so i doubt its hardware.

these are some of the things weve done to try to de-bug (nothings worked so far)

switching channels, failed to work

changed from rokko f7 to bubo f7, failed to work

he has a riding pet that he currently rides, my suggestion was to not ride it in mm, he said hed already tried that,
i also suggested that he put the pet in im inv, we tried that and he still crashed,

as ender said, im just trying to add in any possible causes,
he did make a post, but after i found this i just wanted to add to this list,
basicly right apon entering the f7 he has fully crashed, on my side of the screen he was still there for id say a good 1 to 2 minutes,
the map never started, then he crashed, the map continued to not start, after another 2 or 3 minutes i had to re-log myself.

#12 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

I too have experienced weird random crashed in F7 recently, now that I stop to think about it. Usually it occurs at some point during the run, not right as I enter. The game will seem to lag, but the monsters are still moving and I can still move around -- I just can't damage anything. The game never kicks me, but I can't affect the game world and have to relog to fix it.

#13 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

I got an abnormal client status error about a week ago in F7 when I was standing in the area the monsters spawn from that could also be related to it.

Also noticed the ice towers sometimes cause me more lag that normal.

I'm not 100% sure but I seem to recall we used to have bugs like these when we first got F7 but they were later fixed perhaps this is a resurfacing bug?

#14 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

im 100% sure that almost all mission map i go i get crash and goes black screen at the last moment wen i was going to kill the boss i get crash and i get DC like having something like this "Dragon Saga (I/N) is stop working" something similar to that pop out. One more thing is i got DC and Crash a lot today at kryos i DC or Crash 9 or 10 times and i just got DC out of f7. :smooch:

Edited by killer916, 17 September 2011 - 02:42 PM.

#15 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

IM SO TIRE OF CRASHING!!! I HOPE I DONT CRASH AT F7 WHEN IM DOING 90% EXP TO LVL UP DAM I HATE CRASHING FIX IT PLEASE :bow: :( :( -_- :smooch: -_-

#16 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

I HAVE DC MORE THEN 15 TIME!!!! I REALLY HATE TODAY CRASHING AND DC OMG I WANT TO :smooch: FIX THIS PROBLEM PLEASE IS REALLY ANNOYING!

#17 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

OH COME ON!! GM HELP HOW THE HAIL DO I FIX THIS I CRASH TOO MUCH!! I HATE THIS CRASHING NOT DC BUT CRASH!

#18 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

OH COME ON!! GM HELP HOW THE HAIL DO I FIX THIS I CRASH TOO MUCH!! I HATE THIS CRASHING NOT DC BUT CRASH!

#19 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

I recommend sending a ticket to the support team for further assistance if you're still having issues with lots of random crashes. Also, with any luck, tomorrow's patch will address some of the MM bugs that may be causing these problems.

#20 killer916

killer916

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:07 PM

I recommend sending a ticket to the support team for further assistance if you're still having issues with lots of random crashes. Also, with any luck, tomorrow's patch will address some of the MM bugs that may be causing these problems.

OMG THANKS i been waiting for someone GM i hope but at least you answer thanks. and i hope they fix it shoot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users