• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

in the earlier stages lets say lvl30 how much should i spend on str agi and dex?

#2 CatMuto

CatMuto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

Depending on your build.
Most Thiefs are AGI-Thiefs - you stick about 95% or maybe even all of your points into AGI. You hit fast enough which prevents you from getting hit. (hence it's okay to have little amount of HP) Downside is, that you might not be very strong, so it takes you longer to kill something.

A VIT-Thief sticks the points into VIT, ensuring survivability but less attack strength and speed. A MIX-Thief sticks points into VIT and AGI - but more into AGI.
I'd say stick about 85% of your points into AGI, 5% into VIT if you want to - otherwise, stick the rest into STR. From Level 30 onwards I don't know, I'm not past that level yet.

C-A

#3 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:01 AM

The stat progression I tend to follow is something along the lines of 10 str, 10 agi, 5 dex. That's how your stats would go in. You can tailor it for yourself though, but I know for a fact it doesn't help to have 70 agi 10 dex and 20 str.

#4 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

I would get like 20 dex first, and then do 10/10 str/agi until you get close to job changing, then bring your dex up to 30, then do 10/10 str/agi again until like 70 agi, and after that, focus on strength.

#5 oic0

oic0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

I always fought to keep my AGI at the right amount to be able to flee the mobs I was leveling on, dex high enough to hit em, and the rest in str to kill em faster. It takes some foresight and picking where you are going to level ahead of time.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 September 2010 - 11:28 AM

I always fought to keep my AGI at the right amount to be able to flee the mobs I was leveling on, dex high enough to hit em, and the rest in str to kill em faster. It takes some foresight and picking where you are going to level ahead of time.

Which is impossible at low levels unless you have flee gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users