#1 MelonGuyXD

MelonGuyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationIn the Melon Trees
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:36 PM

I need help with my Fighter build. She's 28 atm.

Here's it so far: http://irowiki.org/~...000000000000000

Few questions also.

• Are there any passives worth getting/maxing?
  • Should I get Non Stop Kicking?
  • What's a good combo? I usually do Dragon Kick -> Spin Bombs -> Spirit Spear.

#2 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

I need help with my Fighter build. She's 28 atm.

Here's it so far: http://irowiki.org/~...000000000000000

Few questions also.

• Are there any passives worth getting/maxing?
  • Should I get Non Stop Kicking?
  • What's a good combo? I usually do Dragon Kick -> Spin Bombs -> Spirit Spear.

i maxed out dodge mastery and breath control, both are passive.

i usually do infinite turning kick and dragon kick at the same time -> non stop kicking -> spirit spear.

#3 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:11 AM

I do a very long combo...

Spin kick (To push away mobs so they get hit by ITK) + Infinite Turning Kick > Spin Bomb > Dragon Kick > Bunker Buster > Tornado spin + Non Stop Kicking (To hit those that haven't been hit by Tornado Spin)

Mobs usually die at Dragon Kick, but I do this when I wanna get combos! xD

EDIT: Sometimes I replace Spin Bomb by Spirit Spear.

Edited by Reviren, 24 September 2011 - 11:12 AM.

#4 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

Here is a link to the PURELY PVE build I built to get me to 80. I have a bunch of points left over for the 4th job skills, when they release, and to play with on other moves.

http://irowiki.org/~...001031515005000

Idk if it's what you're looking for, but it has served me very well so far.

#5 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:57 AM

Here is a link to the PURELY PVE build I built to get me to 80. I have a bunch of points left over for the 4th job skills, when they release, and to play with on other moves.

http://irowiki.org/~...001031515005000

Idk if it's what you're looking for, but it has served me very well so far.

I don't understand why you left out Dodge Mastery and Breath Control! Those two passives really help!

#6 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

They aren't needed for PVE. I don't PVP and I left more then enough SP to add them if you want.
I just don't need them as of right now.

#7 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:52 PM

If you want a purely PvE build I do not see the justification in leaving out Rising Drop Kick and Infinite Kicking. These are two of my most used skills in PvE and I find them to be rather useful.

Can someone attest to Ghost Fighter's usability in PvE?

#8 Adept7

Adept7

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

I have over 300 unused skill points so that the build can be improved upon for that reason. I'm not level 80 yet, so I still have a lot to learn about the skills. From what I have read, this is a fairly solid build. Of course, only time will tell.

#9 Hualin

Hualin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

I have over 300 unused skill points so that the build can be improved upon for that reason. I'm not level 80 yet, so I still have a lot to learn about the skills. From what I have read, this is a fairly solid build. Of course, only time will tell.

I'm wondering if "Fusion" and all its followed skills have their usability.

p.s. Don't you think that the skills are too many to use at the same time? I think the blocks are too few to put in all the skills.

#10 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:52 AM

I'm wondering if "Fusion" and all its followed skills have their usability.

p.s. Don't you think that the skills are too many to use at the same time? I think the blocks are too few to put in all the skills.

Fusion, regardless of whether you use Fusion skills or not, can be helpful for recalling your twin to continue a combo quicker. Generally, I've found that if you don't use any Skill Forges, you have enough SP to either go the "twin route" or the "fusion route." By this I mean that it seems you can have enough SP to get all of the Fusion skills up to Ghost Fighter, and not much else, or get all of the necessary Twin skills including Rising Drop Kick and Infinite Kicking but not much else, if you max these.

I generally find that the Fusion skills are much more PvP-oriented. For example, almost any PvP-heavy Fighter will tell you it's absolutely necessary to use Ghost Fighter in PvP, while most Twin skills come out as support. You may still be able to afford some Twin skills with the Fusion route but not to the degree if you ignore Fusion entirely. On that note, I don't think many Fusion skills are effective in PvE. Ghost Fighter isn't terrible but there are better alternatives, and the only other thing that I can name as being useful is Release Fighter Force.

My general point is that if you like to PvP, I recommend getting the Fusion skills. If you like to PvE only, I recommend skipping them all together in favor of other skills. On that subject, are you saying you think there are too many skills? It's because the class is listed as a quick, multi-hit class that used skills in succession with low cooldowns. And I've explained the difference between Fusion and Twin "routes," and I feel Summoners have a similar "choice" to make. Both classes come with a degree of difficulty in operating at first and figuring out SP allocations. You definitely have to think on your feet to get the Fighter stuff down, but once you do you can play it just like any other class.

Edited by Kazu731, 11 February 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#11 Hualin

Hualin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Fusion, regardless of whether you use Fusion skills or not, can be helpful for recalling your twin to continue a combo quicker. Generally, I've found that if you don't use any Skill Forges, you have enough SP to either go the "twin route" or the "fusion route." By this I mean that it seems you can have enough SP to get all of the Fusion skills up to Ghost Fighter, and not much else, or get all of the necessary Twin skills including Rising Drop Kick and Infinite Kicking but not much else, if you max these.

I generally find that the Fusion skills are much more PvP-oriented. For example, almost any PvP-heavy Fighter will tell you it's absolutely necessary to use Ghost Fighter in PvP, while most Twin skills come out as support. You may still be able to afford some Twin skills with the Fusion route but not to the degree if you ignore Fusion entirely. On that note, I don't think many Fusion skills are effective in PvE. Ghost Fighter isn't terrible but there are better alternatives, and the only other thing that I can name as being useful is Release Fighter Force.

My general point is that if you like to PvP, I recommend getting the Fusion skills. If you like to PvE only, I recommend skipping them all together in favor of other skills. On that subject, are you saying you think there are too many skills? It's because the class is listed as a quick, multi-hit class that used skills in succession with low cooldowns. And I've explained the difference between Fusion and Twin "routes," and I feel Summoners have a similar "choice" to make. Both classes come with a degree of difficulty in operating at first and figuring out SP allocations. You definitely have to think on your feet to get the Fighter stuff down, but once you do you can play it just like any other class.

Thank you for this analysis.

I've decided to do PVE(pure twin way).

Originally I thought that the only fascinate way of Fusion is the 3 sec invicibility, but actually that's not worth to only do this lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users