• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainBasch420

CaptainBasch420

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

well i went through the whole novice training, tried out all the classes, and decided "i want to be a bard later on, so ill go with the archer"
WELL.
i go to the archer village by peyon and talk with the lady at the desk, and she says im not at the right requirements,(at least 10 for one level, and 9 for the other, one was job lvl, and the other was basic lvl, im nto sure which was which.)BUT im 100% sure im level ten for both.
then she goes on to say something about how archers need concentration, so they dont accept those with no patience.

so what is this?
when i finished the novice training i talked to the archer guide, and they said i had the right skills and whatever.

is the archer class just unavailable to me for some reason?
anything i can do to open it up?

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:06 PM

Have you spent all of your novice skill points? You should have the basic skill at 9.

#3 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

Are you sure you're talking to the right NPC? The archer job change NPC should be a man :D Also, as Atha asked above, have you used all your skill points? Click alt+S to check, and add any skill points you might not have used to Basic Skills (you should have 9 levels of that in total).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users