347 replies to this topic

#326 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:24 AM

We have been able to locate the cause of the recent server disconnections and Item Mall items disappearing. These issues are being worked on as we speak, and we hope to have a resolution put in place later this afternoon. Thank you everyone for your patience during this time, it has been appreciated.

#327 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

We have been able to locate the cause of the recent server disconnections and Item Mall items disappearing. These issues are being worked on as we speak, and we hope to have a resolution put in place later this afternoon. Thank you everyone for your patience during this time, it has been appreciated.

well i want 2x exp and 2x for all of this

#328 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

Im still not getting the freakout on disconnects, or, maybe every time im playing I am the golden visitor that keeps the lands stable. After playing MMOs on dialup years back this still seems fine with me. It happens. Tis' life.

That and its only a game. *shrug*

#329 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

well i want 2x exp and 2x for all of this

well, you don't always get what you want~

#330 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

I want -50% XP rate so leveling can be like the old days. Booya'.

Edited by XsybilX, 20 September 2011 - 10:12 AM.

#331 Okibi

Okibi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationGeorgia - United States
  • Server:Dracon

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:41 AM

I want -50% XP rate so leveling can be like the old days. Booya'.

Sybil you and I are like brain twins. You know... except without that whole physically attached to one another thing. I don't think I like anybody that much. XD

#332 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:37 AM

You reeaallyy better off not getting close mentally nor physically to the madness known as Sybil, kibi.... -_-

#333 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

Im still not getting the freakout on disconnects, or, maybe every time im playing I am the golden visitor that keeps the lands stable. After playing MMOs on dialup years back this still seems fine with me. It happens. Tis' life.

That and its only a game. *shrug*

Tell that to the people who pay money on item mall who are rabid to play with their new ill gotten bootie. Wouldn't catch me dead paying money for this rotten poop stuck on the bottom of my shoe game(as it stands right now with no significant update in a year now) but there are others who seem bent on spending money regardless of their ROI.

You reeaallyy better off not getting close mentally nor physically to the madness known as Sybil, kibi.... -_-

ROFLCAKES.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 20 September 2011 - 12:47 PM.

#334 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

ROI

return on investment

listen listen what highfalutin business words ;-)

#335 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

return on investment

listen listen what highfalutin business words ;-)

Weeeelll...as I am currently sitting in my highfalutin office with glass doors, overseeing my highfalutin IT team, looking at an invoice of $295,842.63 of their expenditures from IBM that I have to sign off on for this month, I suppose using ROI is acceptable. -_-

#336 Robje

Robje

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNetherlands
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Seafarer's Rest

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

I only want a cool patch ;p then its all cool -_- DC helped alot with farming medals btw haha

#337 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

Weeeelll...as I am currently sitting in my highfalutin office with glass doors, overseeing my highfalutin IT team, looking at an invoice of $295,842.63 of their expenditures from IBM that I have to sign off on for this month, I suppose using ROI is acceptable. :o

aight

but to use highfalutin words for a game with more bugs than features is a little bit too much for me ;-) -_-

#338 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

aight

but to use highfalutin words for a game with more bugs than features is a little bit too much for me ;-) -_-

Point made although I would insert that very few people get a decent Return On Investment if they really look deep into what they pay vs. what they get. All we're getting is more item mall content. This Pirate thing is roll my eyes silly. They've devalued items that were worthwhile before to worth pennies(hats, patches, hooks etc). I as of the making of this email own 100s of each type of box...the boxes cost me a whole 2m each. There will NEVER be a market for pirate gear and walking around with it on is like walking around with visitor gear on as far as how special it is. Oh, i'm buying frigates for 25-50m each now. I have 40 of those too. Again, they're going to be worth as much as wooden carts soon. Overall, the event was horribly planed like most of them. To the people who paid massive amounts for any of your pirate gear, I feel very sorry for you.

I'm going to capitalize and bold what I have to say next in the hope that someone from Gravity will see: THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...THE ONLY CONTENT THAT IS ACCEPTABLE TO US IS ANOTHER PLANET WITH ************RICH************** CONTENT THAT DUPLICATES THE PLANETS YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH...ORLO IS A JOKE AND IF YOU THINK THAT ANY PART OF IT IS ACCEPTABLE THEN YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUDED....NOT THAT A TON OF ORLO WASN'T CREATED BY THE LAST TEAM WHO HAD THE GAME 2 YEARS AGO...

ahhh...felt good to vent...wonder if I made my point?

Edited by LadyPsyber, 20 September 2011 - 01:37 PM.

#339 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

u made it alrdy before

i understand u and i feel the same like u!!!

#340 pokkaking

pokkaking

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

Great Leo is down in 5 mins of being online

#341 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

seems to be both servers now~

if you mean copy pasting the same thing over and over then yes, yes you most certainly did.

Edited by Zurn, 20 September 2011 - 06:38 PM.

#342 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

Could u repeat that again LadyP I'm still a bit confused

#343 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Sybil you and I are like brain twins. You know... except without that whole physically attached to one another thing. I don't think I like anybody that much. XD

It is not madness, well, maybe to those whom have not yet reached the capacity to understand at such an extremely (unstable) level. But for us here at this point, it is a clarity, so to speak.

Tell that to the people who pay money on item mall who are rabid to play with their new ill gotten bootie. Wouldn't catch me dead paying money for this rotten poop stuck on the bottom of my shoe game(as it stands right now with no significant update in a year now) but there are others who seem bent on spending money regardless of their ROI.

Uhm, yea', you see, if you just kinda maybe look at my avatar alone you'd see that Item Mall costume I'm rockin'. Just a hint that I have spent money on the Item Mall and also, I still had an active subscription(s) back when the game was P2P. So, to answer your point, I have spent plenty of money on this game that entertains me in my downtime.

But let me capitalize in bold in hopes of some more clarity and understanding. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE.

Edit: Ended a quotebox wrong.

Edited by XsybilX, 20 September 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#344 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

server dead?

still cant login

#345 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

server dead?

still cant login

In a previous post they mentioned one more quick Maint at 10:00PM Pac. Time, so, maybe its that? It shows as all servers offline. *Shrug*

#346 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

i just woke up and wanted to try my luck on wings (if i alrdy got the boxes) before i goto work lol

#347 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:59 PM

It is not madness, well, maybe to those whom have not yet reached the capacity to understand at such an extremely (unstable) level. But for us here at this point, it is a clarity, so to speak.

No, I think he was just saying that you're (still) an idiot after all these years and that your contrite posts aren't nearly as clever you clearly think they are.

Uhm, yea', you see, if you just kinda maybe look at my avatar alone you'd see that Item Mall costume I'm rockin'. Just a hint that I have spent money on the Item Mall and also, I still had an active subscription(s) back when the game was P2P. So, to answer your point, I have spent plenty of money on this game that entertains me in my downtime.

But let me capitalize in bold in hopes of some more clarity and understanding. [b]THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL. THIS SHOULD BE FOR FUN. IF YOU ARE NOT HAVING FUN WITH IT YET STAY TO COMPLAIN THEN TAKE A HINT OF SOME COMMON SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY THEN STOP BUYING/STOP PLAYING AND DO SOMETHING ELSE. COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS FREE WITH OPTIONAL BUYING IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC. I WILL NOW COPY AND PASTE TO REPEAT AND ANNOY SOME MORE. THIS IS ONLY A GAME AND SOME PEOPLE NEED TO RELAX. THIS ISN'T REAL.

Le yawn. The fact that the game is free does not change the right to demand a better product. I hope to educate people to expect more from the game. I also hope to educate people who haven't played nearly as long as I have on how badly free content has slowed down vs pay content. As I beleive the only REAL way to push for change in this game is to hit Gravity in the pocket book with less Item Mall money until they return some actual value to the game, I work very hard to do that...you wouldn't know since you haven't been here(yet you're commenting about things like you have been here which in itself is confusing) but it's been a year since any significant content has been "given" to the players of this game. Oh we've had some poorly planned events like this Pirate one but where are the new maps? Where's a new planet? New levels? I won't say anything else new because I sincerely hope just for new maps and a planet so we actually HAVE SOMETHING TO DO...1000's of lvl 220 players sitting in their stores(well most are slowly melting off the server as they give up) waiting to do something. You wouldn't know much about that because you haven't been here...

I'm not going anywhere...i'm here to work and push for a better game. It's quite sad though...you were a twit 3 years ago and apparently you're still a twit. I sure hope you take your AntiLadyPsyber personal BS and keep it to yourself. I don't think you've had a positive thing to say about me since you got back so it seems your time away hasn't improved your need to make things personal.

This is the last time I respond to your attacks. Please grow up, mkay?

i just woke up and wanted to try my luck on wings (if i alrdy got the boxes) before i goto work lol

Screenshots or GTFO... -_- BTW...any nice dreams to speak of while we wait for the server to respond? :o

Edited by LadyPsyber, 20 September 2011 - 10:01 PM.

#348 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

No, I think he was just saying that you're (still) an idiot after all these years and that your contrite posts aren't nearly as clever you clearly think they are.

Le yawn. The fact that the game is free does not change the right to demand a better product. I hope to educate people to expect more from the game. I also hope to educate people who haven't played nearly as long as I have on how badly free content has slowed down vs pay content. As I beleive the only REAL way to push for change in this game is to hit Gravity in the pocket book with less Item Mall money until they return some actual value to the game, I work very hard to do that...you wouldn't know since you haven't been here(yet you're commenting about things like you have been here which in itself is confusing) but it's been a year since any significant content has been "given" to the players of this game. Oh we've had some poorly planned events like this Pirate one but where are the new maps? Where's a new planet? New levels? I won't say anything else new because I sincerely hope just for new maps and a planet so we actually HAVE SOMETHING TO DO...1000's of lvl 220 players sitting in their stores(well most are slowly melting off the server as they give up) waiting to do something. You wouldn't know much about that because you haven't been here...

I'm not going anywhere...i'm here to work and push for a better game. It's quite sad though...you were a twit 3 years ago and apparently you're still a twit. I sure hope you take your AntiLadyPsyber personal BS and keep it to yourself. I don't think you've had a positive thing to say about me since you got back so it seems your time away hasn't improved your need to make things personal.

This is the last time I respond to your attacks. Please grow up, mkay?

Screenshots or GTFO... :o BTW...any nice dreams to speak of while we wait for the server to respond? :angel:

You're right. I have taken my breaks from ROSE when I wasn't happy with it. Then, when I see something different or changes I log back in. But just because I stopped posting on the message boards doesn't mean I wasn't around.

As for this personal thing; that you are wrong, I was responding to a gigantic copy and paste that after first seeing it, I got nothing from it, even if it maybe had a point you tried to make. All it did was be annoying and I responded to it the same way I respond to anyone else that does something at a level worthy of a response. Now, you've had posts here and there which I've commented on that were positives, or agreeable, and whatnot, but seriously, you're posting everywhere with a bash left and right that you can only see or remember a post by me that is, as you say, an attack. A perfect example is we do seem to agree; just don't buy from the item mall if you aren't happy. But that focus on some attack is right there, zoned in. So, there ya go.

I'm not going to change. I'm a twit? Ok. I don't mind, but running about just complaining nonstop in every post is beyond useful since after a while its just a blur of the same thing. Its not education, its not fufilling, its just.. a repeated bumble of the same thing like that post up there. It gets scanned by the eyes and just passed along.

So as much as you don't seem it "fit" or I don't make the approval of your worthiness simply because I kept out of the drama of being on the message boards, I have been around. I have peeked, played, and did my usual thing. No one really sees me around constantly so I pass the radar and it can stay that way for all I care or mind, or if you want I can go back to vending useless garbs and whatnot 24/7 and proove.. I don't know what.

Again, whichever way works, its fine with me. It is.. just a game. I'll keep having fun with it either way in the many ways I entertain myself. -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users