• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iplayed

iplayed

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:06 AM

I would like to make some suggestions from my overall experience in this game (as well as other mmos), that would help both player and game-host imo.

Here's the points i would like to address:

1.Item Mall
Make all items purchased from IM, [SEALED]. No more scamming and drama afterwards. Better market at the end of the day.

2.Pets
First, make pets bound to account, not to character. Practically noone has one character only. We like to play different characters and have more fun and variety so that we dont get bored. Yet its a waste for us to buy 2-4 pets and support them through the months. One pet and many extensions, that we can do.
Second, add more pets, like a robot pet: small metal cube that runs on 2 wheels at lv1 and a fully armed robot at later lvs (had something like wall-e in mind lol).

3.Reinforced Jewelery & TB/SvS Items
So, I'm leveling up my character, i take advantage of the great reinforce/enchant events (+25% WOOHOO !!!) and i make a good ++ reinforced jewelery set for my current level and for the levels to come. Great....one thing though, when i level up and i start using my new set, my old one is just a waste of inventory space. All i can do is reduce it for xeons, or npc it ><.

So, I have one high level character with which I can enter TB/SvS without getting one-shot. Thats good I can have some fun, plus make some useful points to get better gear and items, like the TB weapons, Att/Res of Infinite and those sought after SvS customes.Problem is with my low level character which i made a couple of days ago...can't enter TB, cause even with the strongest gear on I cant do much (i wont even mention SvS cause i cant stop laughing at the idea alone). It would be much better if the time I spent in pvp with my high level character, would be useful for my lower level characters as well.
These 2 examples depict the current problem, so make these items described in this paragraph, bound to account, not to character.

4.Ancient Temple (aka KS central)
One of the reasons i really like this game is the intanced dungeons. No other parties to come ks you, no drama, just you and your team. Someone forgot to instance AT, thats ok, we all can forget some things from time to time. Please make it instance also.

5.Boss Spawn Event
This event was great and helped many people get some points and some stuff that couldnt get (or that would take them a year to get). It started out very well but turned out to be a ks-fest from the already uber (or OP) characters against the lower level ones that were trying to get some nice stuff (spare the drama here and keep reading pls).
The best solution to this, would be the same as suggestion 4. Run this event in a instance dungeon, like the treasure dungeons are. Everyone has his own instance (with the 10 or 5 bosses spawn, for each event hour), every city its own event dungeon, with different boss spawns. Simple like that and everyone is happy.

6.PD & PD NM Golem
We loves the pd nightmare golem, not because of the drops (thats a nice side-effect), but because of the EXP. Increase nm golem appearance chances.
First, add a pd in Nova with mob levels 35-40 or somewhere around those numbers. Let's call this, PD 0, so i can add the second point and noone gets confused.
Second, NM Golem appearance chances should be something like this:
PD0: 75% (Sup Golem)
PD1: 50% (Exi Golem)
PD2: 40% (Exi Golem)
PD3: 30% (Exi Golem), 20% (Carus Golem)
Maybe even double the percentage during NM time ^^.

7.Costumes
First, add more costumes pls :Emo_18: (seen many suggestions already so i wont elaborate)
Second, make some permanent costumes, with increased cost ofc ofc...(make the permanent costumes with 300hp/mp,15recovery, or keep them at 500/30 and make the 30d costumes 700-1000/30-50).
Third, make excellent buddah costume for all races, its too awesome for one race to monopolise QQ.

8.Trifri/Alban (aka Lag central)
Most problems in Trifri, but some minor issues in Alban too. The best solution is to add tall walls around the city, like Plancy, or make it a different zone like Nova/Zakate.

9.Level 55 Armor set
Implement a new dungeon, like Black Tower, where lv45+(prolly 50+) can grind and can get lv55 set gear drops. Level 55 set should be a stronger version of the Lamenting sets.

10.Add more Transporters
Make another transporter in the secondary city/village in South Hammerine and Parness.

11.More Teleport options
The gatekeepers should offer more teleport options, with a collective cost per teleport. Example: Trifri gatekeeper can offer teleport to Alban with a cost of 6k lant.

12.Remove the buff cap
Make buffs target and affect all party/raid (this is for raid mostly) members, not just 1 or 8 people ><.

So these were my suggestions. Some are good for both you (host) and for us (players)-(points 1,2,3,6 and i dare say 7 also) because people will need to purchase basic or premium plan to take advantage of these features, some are just good for us (the rest).

PS: I couldnt check the entire list of suggestions, so sozz for any possible clone:)

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 22 September 2011 - 04:29 AM

1.Item Mall
Make all items purchased from IM, [SEALED]. No more scamming and drama afterwards. Better market at the end of the day.

I agree, the items that have a timmer should be sealed and the rest should be just tradeable. This would be over all to be able to sell them in the Auctioneer.

The main reason for that wouldnt be only to prevent scams but also to make the mall items accessible to all the players. Because as it is now, the players can buy them from other players but it isnt supported by the game, and not only the risk of scams is big but also one must be lucky to find a seller, and people with tons of lant delpete those sellers in minutes, which leave the people that cant be logged all the time with a big disadventage at the hour of buy those items.

3.Reinforced Jewelery & TB/SvS Items
So, I'm leveling up my character, i take advantage of the great reinforce/enchant events (+25% WOOHOO !!!) and i make a good ++ reinforced jewelery set for my current level and for the levels to come. Great....one thing though, when i level up and i start using my new set, my old one is just a waste of inventory space. All i can do is reduce it for xeons, or npc it ><.

So, I have one high level character with which I can enter TB/SvS without getting one-shot. Thats good I can have some fun, plus make some useful points to get better gear and items, like the TB weapons, Att/Res of Infinite and those sought after SvS customes.Problem is with my low level character which i made a couple of days ago...can't enter TB, cause even with the strongest gear on I cant do much (i wont even mention SvS cause i cant stop laughing at the idea alone). It would be much better if the time I spent in pvp with my high level character, would be useful for my lower level characters as well.
These 2 examples depict the current problem, so make these items described in this paragraph, bound to account, not to character.

What could be shared are the pvp points.

8.Trifri/Alban (aka Lag central)
Most problems in Trifri, but some minor issues in Alban too. The best solution is to add tall walls around the city, like Plancy, or make it a different zone like Nova/Zakate.

Yes, one of the main problems there is that the Warp Machine is in front of the Auctioneer, then when someone port, it lag a lot bcs there are many people around.

11.More Teleport options
The gatekeepers should offer more teleport options, with a collective cost per teleport. Example: Trifri gatekeeper can offer teleport to Alban with a cost of 6k lant.

Agree, one should be able to teleport without so many scales.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users