Zephyrus - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Zephyrus

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Location268 Perverted Virgin St., Asgard, RO, 68947

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

I was extremely excited to get a slotted Zephrus spear a couple days back, but logging on yesterday, I realized that it had tuned into a [2] spear instead of [3]. Both onrenewal.playragnarok.com and amesani state that the spear is either unslotted or [3] slotted, so im curious as to why mines a [2] slotted....

Anyone got any ideas?

#2 MeloMew

MeloMew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationDemonweb Pits

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

You should report that to GM with a screen shot of the item, cause [2] slots is a bug.

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

Same thing just happened to me. I've just filed a WP ticket, so I guess I'll just wait and see what they have to say.

#4 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

They replied it was a bug, but it has yet to be fixed atm, so I guess we might have to wait till next mat. before we see anything done.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:09 AM

A better question is whether you'll actually be able to put a third card in.

The number of slots that the client displays is based on the client data - which is not rigorously linked to the server data. Certainly there have been times where items come out that have slots and can have cards put into them, while the client displays them as unslotted.

#6 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

Azzy, I dont entirely understand what you were saying, (you trying to say that there have been times the item has been sloted but is shown as unslotted?). If such was the case, why show [2] slotted rather unslotted? Not that it would matter much...

Anyways, if you have time to be answering this comment you have time to MAKE ME AN EVEN BETTER HOMU/MERC AI, GO DO IT NOW!!!

jk XD, but there are times when my homu wont atk monsters atking me, why's that? Kinda sad that a level 92 alchemist dies to a mantis >.>

#7 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

A better question is whether you'll actually be able to put a third card in.

The number of slots that the client displays is based on the client data - which is not rigorously linked to the server data. Certainly there have been times where items come out that have slots and can have cards put into them, while the client displays them as unslotted.

I got the following reply back from my ticket:

Thank you for requesting our support.

We apologize for the delay in our response.

The Zephyrus is a 3 slotted item and you will not have any issues with adding 3 cards to this item. We thank you for your support and hope that you will continue to enjoy Ragnarok Online.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us again.

Steve
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

I haven't tried carding it yet to verify, but it should be ok.

#8 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

Thanks, I have yet to do anything with it since drain cards have become a bit over priced. Hoping they go down a bit....

#9 Tyre

Tyre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:40 PM

haha, yeah I remember when I was first slotting my Zephy a year ago and I was like WTF MATE? 2 Slots!?

But then I was like, 'whatevs, I'm just gonna put all these drainer in here anyway!!" And so I did

Turns the weapon name green... it's actually a pretty funny glitch (and as far as I know the only green named weapon in the game)

gah... my SS are all messed up... I should fix that. Anyways, yeah, it'll just say triple Saheric Zephyrus [2] and it'll be green. Strange, but it works right ^^

Edited by Tyre, 01 September 2010 - 12:41 PM.

#10 RavenSatillo

RavenSatillo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

Fing awesome, I'll enjoy this to the max XD hehehe.

#11 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:04 AM

Yes it is 3 slot. For a complete list of items that have more slots than the in game message tells you they have...I'll write that thread later. But yeah, you can always double click a card just to see what equipment it fits on. Hence how purple cowboy hats and adventurer's trusty towels because slotted/unslotted respectively. Although they didn't fix the already compounded towels...noooooo they simply made them unslottable. So some people have blue cubic towels etc, its fun to see. They uncarded mine when I reported it though :unsure:

#12 Tyre

Tyre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

lol, I'd like to see the list of glitchy slots~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users