#1 Densebrains

Densebrains

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hi guys,

Just a short question...

Does anyone know if Soul Drain & Releasing Drain Life allows both to work at the same time?

Also... having SP Recover 10 is it better than having SP Recov lvl 5 and Soul Drain lvl 5?

I'm just thinking about getting both SP and HP at the same time so just wondering what kind of combination is best...

I don't have many skill points to spare so just thinking about spending 10 skill points between the SP Recov and Soul Drain...

Thanks.

#2 darktie22

darktie22

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

kaahi+soul drain lvl 10 is the best. Soul drain only works when you kill a target (and only on that target) but works with crimson rock, wich is nice for lvl (only with the monster u target). It works with release (at least used to, long time i resseted to get rid of it). Drain life dmg is gay, and you wont recover lot of hp... Best is to use kaahi (1 married linker or 2 unmarried linker, 1 with linker link, other with kaahi) set up kaahi lvl to heal as much dmg as you take (higher lvl, higher heal but higher sp). with soul drain max lvl alone you can easily recover that sp (if you dont stop while monsters are hitting you).

#3 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:02 AM

Go with soul drain 10. I got sp recovery 10 also as i had points. Sp recovery 10 speeds up regening when you do sit or if you stand still and just wing around. It is also good for increasing what you recover from blue pots.

Drain life doesn't seem efficient at all, probably better off heal clipping.

Edited by Anko, 28 September 2011 - 01:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users