2 replies to this topic

#1 g00ber

g00ber

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

This is an old bug, and I might have it figured out how to fix it.

The issue is that doing virtually _any_ action causes the macro window to pop-up. I've recorded two examples:

I'm sure you can see how annoying that could get.

I did however find a band-aid fix. I open the key/pad setup and click the "pad" button at the top. This is where you configure your gamepad. What is normally supposed to happen is you click on a "configure" button, and then press the appropriate gamepad button on your controller. What happens instead (for me at least) is there is no pop-up, and any "configure" button I click simply changes to "BUTTON9".

See video for demonstration:

Having "BUTTON9" set to anything at all fixes the issue. I then use xpadder to actually manage my controller.

So based on the information above, it looks like there are two bugs happening. The first is that I am unable configure my gamepad controller in game (yes I've tried with xpadder turned off). The second is that right now the gamepad cannot be _disabled_ in game. Disabling it in game, then allowing me to configure it with xpadder might also solve the Macro Pop-up spam.

Edited by g00ber, 24 September 2011 - 06:50 AM.

#2 PGcool

PGcool

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:02 PM

ima bump this to add, removing the macro setup from the hotkey, default "O", also serves as a "band-aid"

#3 shamelessnewb

shamelessnewb

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

i know this is and old topic, but if anyone using xpadder, joy2key, ect. and the above fix is not working, i've found that simply unplugging your controller before you start up the game and plugging it in after its fully launched will fix the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users