i think this is a cool idea - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

i think this is a cool idea

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Animakojo

Animakojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

i got an idea and a question.

i been playing the twin fighter class and notices how my twin looks. wouldnt it be cool if in the equipment window you can select and equip your twin with im sets either mirroring yours or beable to equip a 2nd set but without stats. a angel and devil set would be neat XD. well thats my idea for that.

speaking of im sets do the ones we had before work on dragonkin?
and how do you get those origin equips and metal?

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:12 PM

i got an idea and a question.

i been playing the twin fighter class and notices how my twin looks. wouldnt it be cool if in the equipment window you can select and equip your twin with im sets either mirroring yours or beable to equip a 2nd set but without stats. a angel and devil set would be neat XD. well thats my idea for that.

speaking of im sets do the ones we had before work on dragonkin?
and how do you get those origin equips and metal?

1. It would be a very cool idea but unfortunately I do not think it would pan out so well, even if the twin didn't get stats.

2. The old IM sets do not work on Dragonkin. Some old sets--for example the School Outfit, were made long before the model for a Dragonkin was ever conceived and they never made one to fit it. Most of the newer ones have both a Dragonkin and Human version but you must obtain them with the specified race. A human Devil Top will not work on a Dragonkin and a Dragonkin Devil Top will not work on a human.

3. The New Origin Jewelery and Medal come from New Origin boxes. First, collect the letters N,E,W,O,R,I, and G and turn in both "NEW" and "ORIGIN" to receive the New Origin balloon. From there, if you turn in "NEW" or "ORIGIN" again--either word--you'll get a New Origin box which randomly can give fireworks, the medal, or any of the New Origin Jewelery pieces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users