• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Scatterbrain

Scatterbrain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:51 PM

So just coming back to the game, since trans classes. Havent ever played a bsmith. I know its not the easiest to start off, but I'm hoping there may be a way around that now. I'm wondering if I should go straight for a axe mechanic or if its possible to have a forge mech that can run on par. I dont know anything about the stat builds either, I'll have to just look around. I'm looking for a really diverse character to play, I like to mess with people in pvp, and they seem to have a lot of skills that look bothersome. Do most smith builds require massive potting? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

You could go pure battle or go hybrid battle forge. You won't lose out on too much going battle forge. I proved that it's entirely viable to do both. Most people I party with dont realize I'm a forger until I mention it and tell them to check the rankings. I wrote up a bit of a mechanic guide on my guild site that might help you. Check it out at http://www.valkplayersguild.com until renewal ready builds->mechanic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users