#1 Kingcool

Kingcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hi there,
i have some questions.

1.the Katar named Inverse Scale is ONLY for Cross Assa...cann G Cross Assa wear them to?
2.are the elemental Katars better then infiltrator or should i use infiltrator all the time until lv 150?
3.Some Items aren`t written in irowiki for example the Durga Katar....
I would like to ask are there any other katar with holy element or only the Inverse Scale?

I only knew the 6 elemental katars for fire/wind/water/earth/shadow/holy
are there others?
I mean fire : Katar of Raging Blaze
wind : Katar of piercing wind
water : Katar of frozen icicle
earth : katar of quaking
holy : inverse scale (only Cross Assassin?)
shadow : unholy touch

i`ve read in some guides that you should wear an Durga but... it has no special status points like infiltrator...isn`t there an better Katar?

And another question...right now my G Cross Assa is wearing vital tree shoes i mean the status points are very good.
but now i bought valkyrie equip like valkyrie mocking muffler and the valkyrien armor and shoes...but which card should i use for the shoes if my G Cross Assa would wear them...because right now he doesn`t have any vit and he is only lv 99.
There should be an card for footgear which is almost the same like the vital tree shoes...so please can you help me out?

#2 Kingcool

Kingcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

And one other question...the skill Counter Slash...there is written that this skill works in 3x3 cells but IT IS A LIE i mean there is an monster which stands 2 or 3 cells away but if i use the skill it doesn`t work by them...only if i stand direkt by the monster.

#3 Luiyud

Luiyud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

And one other question...the skill Counter Slash...there is written that this skill works in 3x3 cells but IT IS A LIE i mean there is an monster which stands 2 or 3 cells away but if i use the skill it doesn`t work by them...only if i stand direkt by the monster.

3x3 =
xxx
xUx
xxx

So yea the monsters have to be right adjacent to you. :o
And yes you can use inverse scale as a GX.

#4 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

To be specific, you can use Inverse Scale for a Guillotine Cross ONLY if you went to the process of being an Assasin Cross.

Recorrected to remove confusion.

Edited by Chigikogou, 27 September 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#5 azmandual

azmandual

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

thief ----> gears usable by thief
assassin ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow) and assassin
assassin cross ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow), assassin, assassin cross
guillotine cross ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow), assassin, assassin cross, guillotine cross

as a gx you dont need to be an assassin cross before, to be able to equip assassin cross' equipment. as if you are a baby assassin which cannot transcend. you can still equip assassin cross' equipment by the time u change ur job to gx.

and btw i read the irowiki and it says counter slash can crit?? is it true?

Edited by azmandual, 26 September 2011 - 11:32 PM.

#6 Kingcool

Kingcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:38 AM

And what about the card for shoes?

Isn`t there anybody who has a clue what card is almost like Vital Tree Shoes?-.-

#7 Luiyud

Luiyud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

thief ----> gears usable by thief
assassin ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow) and assassin
assassin cross ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow), assassin, assassin cross
guillotine cross ----> gears usable by thief (except for bow), assassin, assassin cross, guillotine cross

as a gx you dont need to be an assassin cross before, to be able to equip assassin cross' equipment. as if you are a baby assassin which cannot transcend. you can still equip assassin cross' equipment by the time u change ur job to gx.

and btw i read the irowiki and it says counter slash can crit?? is it true?

Don't think counter slash hit crits b/c I've never seen it, but if it can...../ene

#8 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

Infiltrator is only good against Demi human targets, a Durga is better for general purposes.

Valk shoes on a thief class just increases SP which you won't need lots of. You're honestly better off with the tree shoes (which are highly under rated). As for carding the shoes matyr or green ferus would work to give you extra hp in addition to the SP you get from the shoes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users