wingeduser

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freya

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'm quite confused as to which stats and skills to raise as a Biochemist. I wanted something that would make use of my homun as well yet still be able to brew. I have read somewhere that Agi-type biochemists benefit from Lif homuns. I have searched for agi-type stat builds but they have low brewing capacity. Can you please give me some tips on stats and skills to?

#2 tintinnabule

tintinnabule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:46 PM

I'm also trying to figure out my Biochemist build. I'm STR/VIT/DEX/INT and having no AGI is not what I'm used to as I had it as Alch. I JUST made it to Biochem though so maybe it gets better? Or should I just reset my stats? Can I even do that? :S Argh! I know I want these stats for Genetic..but..hmm

#3 Seraphim

Seraphim

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 108 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:24 AM

I would recommend a build that can help you level faster. When i transed my alchemist at first I went the typical int/vit/dex build for AB but it was a nightmare to level. I switched to str/agi/dex, which helped me level much faster than the previously mentioned build. However, since you want to brew, then perhaps a hybrid build would work? agi/dex/some int/little bit of str? I'll admit I'm still not completely familiar with renewal so this might be a bit off. If you can afford it, I'd recommend a str/agi/dex build (similar to an alchemist leveling build,) and resetting when you're 99/70 to a brewing build.

#4 Cougar

Cougar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

I just finished getting one of my Biochems to 99/70 and the other is 98/68 atm.

The way I did it was:

After rebirth i put 35 pts. into Dex as soon as I could.
Then 20 into str.
Then Dex to 55, then i started pumping str to 60. After that I did mostly agi with some vit.

I first leveled on spores and wormtails until level 15. I have an RK to enchant blade me, but you can ask someone in Eden Group for an enchant Blade.
People are usually nice about it.

Then from 15-20 I killed Bigfoots. That took about 15-20 minutes with enchant blade constantly on.

At level 20 I went to Ant Hell and cart Revo'd the groups of Ant Eggs( thank you for being able to get cart revo before job 35 as Trans.!)

This will take you to level 30-35 easily.

After this I mobbed Orc Dungeon with my fiance's ArchBishop, though you could do megadolon or get a party for underwater/Orc Field.

I spam mammo with the 60 str but cart revo is good damage now as it doesn't miss.
If you don't want to do much mammo levelling: get dex to 40, str to 30-40, then pump agi to 80~85.

If you're going for a potter just make it battle then reset at 99/70: that's what I did and it worked as I made the merchant a few days ago.
My base stats for both before reset at 99/70 are about:
70 str
90 agi
40 vit
10 int
65 dex

p.s. I usually also use a HE battle manual and 1280 maneater blossoms to go through levels 56-70 from the eden group mark. It speeds up leveling significantly.

As for skills: I really only got Axe Mastery, Aid Pot, Homunc skills maxed. On my brewer Bio I just reset for potting skills, Haven't reset the other yet as I have 1 more TI to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users