HD ELU - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HD ELU

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sv003

sv003

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1061 posts
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

It seems that it can +8 items easily for me, but once I get down to 5 it fails twice leaving me with a +3, this has happened on multiple occasions now, why with a 90% Chance, would it fail 3-4 times at +4 going to +5? Everytime I have used it to +9 a weapon I end up with a +3 or +4... The success rate WITH VIP is increased ontop of the HD Elu... Why am I having such a bad time with this? This is leading me not to want to actually buy Kafra boxed elus but just buy the items from other players.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:29 AM

It seems that it can +8 items easily for me, but once I get down to 5 it fails twice leaving me with a +3, this has happened on multiple occasions now, why with a 90% Chance, would it fail 3-4 times at +4 going to +5? Everytime I have used it to +9 a weapon I end up with a +3 or +4... The success rate WITH VIP is increased ontop of the HD Elu... Why am I having such a bad time with this? This is leading me not to want to actually buy Kafra boxed elus but just buy the items from other players.

Just bad luck.

Since when was there a bonus for VIP upgrading? I don't think there is.

Success rates with HD elu are about the same as normal elu - it does not have a success rate bonus like enriched does. You should have a 1/5 chance of getting a +8 to go +9 (same as the chance for a +7 going +8). Those rates are consistent with my experience with the money pit that is upgrading. It sounds like you've been having a good luck streak getting things +8, but not so much going +9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users