Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Greetings my future Guardians,

My name is Ariex and I'm the guild master for the Guardians of Loki guild. I have returned from a four year break in order to fulfill the quest of upbringing the guild to its rightful status. Most of my members either quit or retired from the game, however, the memories and the pleasure of playing and serving for them is one of my most cherished moments in my life. They have entrusted me to bring the guild once again to its glory days.

And now it is your turn. Be a part of a once legendary guild from the old server of Loki. I am looking forward to serve you all.

Either you're an old RO veteran or new on this game, the GoL guild will be here to help you out on our journey and reach your fullest potential. We are only recruiting mature and sociable players that enjoys leveling wih their fellow members.

We will also have guild programs and special events that we used to have before. A guild member ranking system and reward system that is proven to be an effective enticement for new members. If you are wondering what it is, then you have to find it out by joining.

If you are interested joining, just send me a message on one of my characters:

Ariex
Ariex The Crusader
^Ariex^

Guardians of Loki is not just another guild, but a family.

Sincerely,

Ariex The Final One, Sorcerer, Guild Master
Guardians of Loki[Pre-WoE Guild]

Edited by Ariex, 08 November 2011 - 03:04 AM.

#2 Ariex

Ariex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:01 AM

Bump

Edited by Ariex, 08 November 2011 - 03:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users