white screen - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

white screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 siritikan

siritikan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:14 AM

hello, i need help. i'm facing a white screen in-game map problem. i dont know why is this happening. im running RO in windows-mode 800 x 600 x 16. each time im using skills, like Meteor assaul, overbrand, sometimes bash also made my map background turn into white. but when i /effect(effect off) then i use skills, it'll maintain the same, which mean no white screen map.thats mean i'd to always /effect? but i would like to have the effect on so i could have a good game having the effects on. could some one please help me what to do?

#2 siritikan

siritikan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

anyone????

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:45 AM

It's a known bug that we're waiting for kRO to investigate, fix, and send us an update. Until then, you can temporarily fix your screen at the expense of the graphics looking worse than normal by entering the /lightmap command.

#4 siritikan

siritikan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

aaaah i see. thank you for the information, i was so know nothing about this, thank you

#5 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Run iro with compatibility mode Windows XP SP3, that fixed the problem for me when it was happen so every other skill that was used

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users