The Monkeys - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Monkeys

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

bananas = KP ?? :rolleyes:

Bananas = time to waste

I can own pvp w/o damn KP...

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 03 October 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#27 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal again

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Bananas = time to waste

I can own pvp w/o damn KP...

He can, til his Genesis Ray gets nerfed... /meh

#28 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

He can, til his Genesis Ray gets nerfed... /meh

Why do you keep mentioning Genesis Ray. Only bad players would actually stand still and get hit by the damn thing.

#29 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Why do you keep mentioning Genesis Ray. Only bad players would actually stand still and get hit by the damn thing.

Did you just said those 150s he kills are "BAD PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY CAN GET HIT BY THE DAMN THING"? Dude that sh it in PVP is worse than any AOE unless youre wearing holy armor and a good class to disable it, well as I said, til that balance patch comes... And btw I know it doesnt work much in WOE but for PVP, its still devastating...

Edited by OpticBlast, 03 October 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#30 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

Lol, this is all kinds of true. You just walk out if it. Not like an RG can move and chase
you while they are casting it. If they are a smart RG (which I doubt) they find a way to curse
you so you can't run. Most people don't carry round holy waters and such.

#31 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

LOL at these, Genesis Ray isnt the topic here, get over with that Optic, balance patch are soon comin.

And back to monkeys; lets not make this thread over-populated coz Im already sensing a thread lock or maybe deletion. Keep it down low yo. /gawi

#32 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

since ray of genesis its based a portion of magical atack....... that makes it by deffault a usless, worthless, silly(what you want its a piece of POO XD) ragnarok its a magic hater....

#33 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Lol, this is all kinds of true. You just walk out if it. Not like an RG can move and chase
you while they are casting it. If they are a smart RG (which I doubt) they find a way to curse
you so you can't run. Most people don't carry round holy waters and such.

Inspiration requires Lv 5 Piety, Inspi is needed to self-activate RoG w/o Banding, w/c requires "Holy Waters" to endow Holy property for armor, and while on that damn Inspiration's duration hope that you can affect him with status ailments... :rolleyes:

since ray of genesis its based a portion of magical atack....... that makes it by deffault a usless, worthless, silly(what you want its a piece of POO XD) ragnarok its a magic hater....

Useless, worthless, silly? His build got base 120 INT Genesis is phys + matk 1800% + 1500%, magic part deals dmg that wont miss, just saying.

Edited by OpticBlast, 03 October 2011 - 10:37 PM.

#34 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:26 PM

Inspiration requires Lv 5 Piety, Inspi is needed to self-activate RoG w/o Banding, w/c requires "Holy Waters" to endow Holy property for armor, and while on that damn Inspiration's duration hope that you can affect him with status ailments... :rolleyes:

Useless, worthless, silly? His build got base 120 INT Genesis is phys + matk 1800% + 1500%, magic part deals dmg that wont miss, just saying.

I will sound kind of silly or troll, but hiding works on gray, also if you main a sura, how you can die to gray..? Snap away gawd. Is not like Gray is strong in WoE.

#35 Alca

Alca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

Did you just said those 150s he kills are "BAD PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY CAN GET HIT BY THE DAMN THING"? Dude that sh it in PVP is worse than any AOE unless youre wearing holy armor and a good class to disable it, well as I said, til that balance patch comes... And btw I know it doesnt work much in WOE but for PVP, its still devastating...

All the 150's who die to Genesis Ray in PvP are bad players.

#36 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:35 PM

How much Dex does he have and does he have beelzebub card or some awesome cast reduct gear?

You guys need to know that you cant avoid everything whats happening on the screen especially in a WoE setting when theres so much going on......

#37 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

But people have insta cast sense.

You just walk in PvP and they know it they put you in a timeout
so can think about what you were trying to do.

#38 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

. . . /swt

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 04 October 2011 - 05:39 PM.

#39 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

*Eherm*

BTW, Prontera is "2011's New Planet of the monkeys, err* I mean APES"... /e5

Spoiler

Public notice: They are running out of bananas, and will troll at you at the city if you'll try to harm em so beware... /e5

that is so EPIC! ~ you're so famous now hayhay! they are probly so jealous coz u can kill em b4 they can even lift a finger LOL
Posted Image

#40 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

that is so EPIC! ~ you're so famous now hayhay! they are probly so jealous coz u can kill em b4 they can even lift a finger LOL
Posted Image

LOL man, I just walk around PVP and dont really care bout rep or w/e, and these silly scenarios in-game totally made me semi-quit daily dueling and enjoy my RG's uniqueness w/GRay, and well Im busy now doin stuffs w/my in-game wife. Or maybe just go back learning more English and making game vidz... /gawi

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 04 October 2011 - 05:45 PM.

#41 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

be happy that there actually is PVP on iRO - on euRO PVP was basically dead...

Anyway, I'm not and never was a PvP or WoE player, but I just asked myself...
If someone hate-spam pm you like this... what whould happen if you make an auto message ( /am ) like "blah" or "go on..." or something like that...
I think the "haters" will go crazy with this XD

/am u mad

default that instead.

Edited by Tirasu, 04 October 2011 - 09:02 PM.

#42 JulianThanos

JulianThanos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

I have play many versions of Ragnarok and I have to say that iRO is probably the worse. I remember in Taiwan RO people would kindly ask each other in PVP room if they wanted to duel before actually attacking that person, a third person (could be an audience) would start the count down, both opponent would clash in an awesome epic battle. Whoever win usually resurrects the dead person using a ygg leaf or blue gemstone if a priest is present. After the battle both parties would laugh and give each other the thumbs up. Fun times.

In iRO trollers would leave nasty comments via private messages. Some of which would go as far as using the N word even if you are blue. Some folks would even take the time to make a video of him/her harassing people in PVP room, make it fancy with video editing software, upload it to youtube, shortening the URL via tiny URL, and then putting it in a chat room using their alt account. The hatred level in iRO is so incredibly high that it makes me want to just uninstall the game already.

Some ppl in PVP are nice, others are just asses.. but hey, newsflash, its just how the real life.

PVP are the places to get you e-pen upgrade (or downgrade) its just sad when u get the same think in MVP... already got lashed out for killing dracula while a random mech was blank farmin' him... good to know that /am can infuriate then even more!! ^.^

#43 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:30 PM

Funny enought this is the best PVP I have seen in a while.

and yeah, the baby wanderer was the girl announcing the rounds...

Posted Image

For my birthday we organize a PVP tournament of novices... ending in a epic 3-Round where poison and jupitel thunder made it epic.

Funny enought the only sonic blow was given by accident to the antidoping staff (yeah, we have a shura Gfist the novices and a mechanic walking them by turn to avoid doping thanks to a novice that was smuggling the goods at the beginning)

Also, before you ask, those novice are PVP type novice and they started to train again for the next tournament on november.

Also Hope the betting in the tournament is not seen as illegal, there was around 8M zenny changing hands there.

#44 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Spoiler

Wow, that's ridiculous. I want to see some PVP fun in Ygg but I hope it never gets that bad.

Edited by silentFuzz, 04 October 2011 - 10:41 PM.

#45 NoxiousOrchid

NoxiousOrchid

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 755 posts
  • LocationLA, CA

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

Funny enought this is the best PVP I have seen in a while.

and yeah, the baby wanderer was the girl announcing the rounds...

Posted Image

For my birthday we organize a PVP tournament of novices... ending in a epic 3-Round where poison and jupitel thunder made it epic.

Funny enought the only sonic blow was given by accident to the antidoping staff (yeah, we have a shura Gfist the novices and a mechanic walking them by turn to avoid doping thanks to a novice that was smuggling the goods at the beginning)

Also, before you ask, those novice are PVP type novice and they started to train again for the next tournament on november.

Also Hope the betting in the tournament is not seen as illegal, there was around 8M zenny changing hands there.

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Didn't know people still used the GvG rooms.

#46 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:56 AM

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Didn't know people still used the GvG rooms.

there was more people present but at the time a few of the public got killed by the tournament staff when they got rowdy about their *novice* losing the fight...

But yeah, gvsg room are handy for this, since last time we try something at normal pvp... Well see the post title...

:rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users