Requiem Skill Update Preview - Page 58 - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Requiem Skill Update Preview

• Please log in to reply
1493 replies to this topic

#1426 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Ive always wanted to try AA pvp druid.. for lols

But Druidi has shown me they can actually be good in pvp ^^

Damage rate is superior yes, but aa means getting closer to enemy and being in inferno is like dropping all shields and armor and fighting naked with 2 swords. You lose heals and long range stun in that form and can't fight mid-range. Also after 3 second stun is up the target is likely to just kite you. That is if you haven't been gang raped by then. If you want to switch out to normal for a more defensive take, you have nothing but heals and nerfed stuns until you can go inferno again. You can try to spam little skills to fight mid range but by going cad and physi crit build you have just made the regular druid form useless fighting wise. You will lose out to a skill spam druid because you cannot stunlock and maintain your damage rate at the same time.

#1427 petruz

petruz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:NewHammerine

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Damage rate is superior yes, but aa means getting closer to enemy and being in inferno is like dropping all shields and armor and fighting naked with 2 swords. You lose heals and long range stun in that form and can't fight mid-range. Also after 3 second stun is up the target is likely to just kite you. That is if you haven't been gang raped by then. If you want to switch out to normal for a more defensive take, you have nothing but heals and nerfed stuns until you can go inferno again. You can try to spam little skills to fight mid range but by going cad and physi crit build you have just made the regular druid form useless fighting wise. You will lose out to a skill spam druid because you cannot stunlock and maintain your damage rate at the same time.

U didnt have to have a lecture me on the subject, im aware of wht ur saying. I like my skill spam setup as it is, just would like to try AA for lols ^^

Edited by petruz, 11 October 2011 - 03:49 PM.

#1428 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:15 PM

They dont change it very often no. Ppl who say else are just butthurt about this big one.

Not as big as this one for sure, those changes are not often. But how long ago did defis aoes became visible?? That was a slight nerf on them. And before that how long ago mytics healing totem had its cooldown increased, or rads heals colldown increased too, and druid changes?? How long before that.

Im not saying all changes are moyor or bad, some maybe were good (including some nerfs), some needed. All im saying is you can expect some changes every now and then on skills. I think probably after this patch they will change some skills quite fast again, somethings are quite messed up, some changes are not enough...

Well all we can do now is wait and see and count on our spy loy to tell us news before they happen ;)

#1429 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

Would have liked to plan a build before the maintenance... i guess that wont happen.

Yay!

And I was planning to point out all your mistakes !

=P

#1430 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

naema ;)

solitaire > req xD

#1431 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Ohh they updated shamans. o:

#1432 Darkatila

Darkatila

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1111 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:03 PM

Ohh they updated shamans. o:

Stop trolling D:
I actually fell for that ;)

Edited by Darkatila, 11 October 2011 - 11:04 PM.

#1433 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

Posted Image

#1434 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

U have to test it someday bro is very funny the funny part is that u have to know the time to get closer with inferno is not going as crazy zerker with dash also the doom form is useful since is AA build
Pd: u will take gravity up to annoy casters? XD

#1435 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:53 PM

I don't quite get the range nerf on burning meteor lol..... unless they plan to add dna to make it instant cast or range extention they're making a cool as skill beyond worthless.

Lol at the defiler Terms of Service update, badluck boys.

Sooooooo the game is up yet? How the beammanders travelling?

Gotta say rangers prolly got the best update, 49 m, 3 sec stun and that head shot thing will hurt like hello when its maxed.

#1436 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

-.- The Shamen nerfs are all stupid. Mystic Protection totem last 22s at lv7. Did this skill really need to be nerfed this much. HT last 15s now & only 73% success at lv10. Burning Meteor is only 1s Stun with 1.5s cast time -.- The new radius u added woulda been nice if the stun wasnt useless or the cast time wasnt so insanely high.

Wheres that remove slow skill we were supposed to get -.- Total fail on these updates.

#1437 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:46 AM

U have to test it someday bro is very funny the funny part is that u have to know the time to get closer with inferno is not going as crazy zerker with dash also the doom form is useful since is AA build
Pd: u will take gravity up to annoy casters? XD

I was planning on taking gravity for months now, before they even changed it.

#1438 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

-.- The Shamen nerfs are all stupid. Mystic Protection totem last 22s at lv7. Did this skill really need to be nerfed this much. HT last 15s now & only 73% success at lv10. Burning Meteor is only 1s Stun with 1.5s cast time -.- The new radius u added woulda been nice if the stun wasnt useless or the cast time wasnt so insanely high.

Wheres that remove slow skill we were supposed to get -.- Total fail on these updates.

My god these nerf are idiotic ... 1.5 cast time BM for 1 sec stun on a 83% success chance at 10-15 M cast range (not sure on that one)

Just noticed we have a 2nd stun ... Rofled hard

Edited by MasterXtrem, 12 October 2011 - 01:53 AM.

#1439 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

My god these nerf are idiotic ... 1.5 cast time BM for 1 sec stun on a 83% success chance at 10-15 M cast range (not sure on that one)

Just noticed we have a 2nd stun ... Rofled hard

2nd stun? What?

BM is 15m range with a 20m radius.

#1440 Series

Series

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationFlash Delirium

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:29 AM

avengers are pretty much running 65 foc, still waiting for tbf gear to increase light resistance

#1441 Zuru

Zuru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 977 posts
  • LocationChicago~

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:58 AM

WOW flame wave was given a 1s stun. Is that supposed to be the balance to Mystic? Give us 2 1sec 1.5s cast stuns @ 15m range? Meanwhile all the other stunners keep their 7-20s CCs -.- I really really hate the devs of this game. You guys are idiots -.-

#1442 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

Shaman Classes updated.

#1443 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

Shaman Classes updated.

You better get in-game and test the Lvl 80 skills since most of the tables are currently wrong. u.u

#1444 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:29 AM

The new Avenger skill, Monster Revival, is great, it works even after relog ;)

#1445 Dominx0xPL

Dominx0xPL

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:40 AM

hahaha Mistyc is a big fail

#1446 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

I don't quite get the range nerf on burning meteor lol..... unless they plan to add dna to make it instant cast or range extention they're making a cool as skill beyond worthless.

Lol at the defiler Terms of Service update, badluck boys.

Sooooooo the game is up yet? How the beammanders travelling?

Gotta say rangers prolly got the best update, 49 m, 3 sec stun and that head shot thing will hurt like hello when its maxed.

Range nerf?

The success chance is nerfed and its 1s stun at lvl 10 now (was 3s before).

#1447 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:16 AM

: O charge can hit more than 1k dmg lol so dam OP

#1448 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:04 AM

Wow lol. I took flame wave on my shammy! Muahahahahahahahahah ;) get ready for my 30 m multi target stun!

Edit: qq its 15 m now >< omfg wtf did they do to chaos totem.... nîooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Wreckd, 12 October 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#1449 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:05 AM

Range nerf?

The success chance is nerfed and its 1s stun at lvl 10 now (was 3s before).

Used to be 20m, its now 15.

Edited by Wreckd, 12 October 2011 - 07:06 AM.

#1450 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

Used to be 20m, its now 15.

Oh I know you had to be pretty close to land it due to cast time and small range. Also I see it says 1.39s cast time due to gloves I guess, never noticed that before.

Hmm I actually think it was 15m before (just looked at wiki).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users