• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kagge

Kagge

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

So ive been looking around and cant find any good answer, but im pretty new so who knows :waddle:. Anyways I need to know why the monk only weapon seems worse than maces in everything? I know they give alittle aspd, but its really not much. Are there ANY reason at this moment to use them over maces???

#2 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

Because:

Fists have 75% size damage to medium monsters while Maces have 100% size damage
Most Fist weapons have lower attack compared to Maces with higher attack (carga mace is the best) and most skills are multiplied by the number of attack
The only Fist weapon that is usefull is the KvM / BG Fist which gives a chance of instant casting guillotine fist etc.

#3 Kagge

Kagge

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

Because:

Fists have 75% size damage to medium monsters while Maces have 100% size damage
Most Fist weapons have lower attack compared to Maces with higher attack (carga mace is the best) and most skills are multiplied by the number of attack
The only Fist weapon that is usefull is the KvM / BG Fist which gives a chance of instant casting guillotine fist etc.

The size thing is another thing thats just dumb, Im guessing the game design is that fists are actually to be used by monks but as you said, they are worse in both atk AND size mod (How many mobs are small? 1-2 :waddle:?). That means NOONE uses fists if they aint retarded wich means the game design is just really wrong. And I just needed to confirm that it was :thumb:. Stuipid but I guess thats the way it is :D.

Edited by Kagge, 06 October 2011 - 02:08 PM.

#4 W2roper

W2roper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

The size thing is another thing thats just dumb, Im guessing the game design is that fists are actually to be used by monks but as you said, they are worse in both atk AND size mod (How many mobs are small? 1-2 ;)?). That means NOONE uses fists if they aint retarded wich means the game design is just really wrong. And I just needed to confirm that it was :p_ang:. Stuipid but I guess thats the way it is :).

On the plus side, Elemental Fists are cheaper than Elemental Sword mace and Stunners. About half price..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users