Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:30 AM

can someone post me some good old pve defiler build after this update im a bit confused with some skills ;)

#2 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:41 AM

ask leash.

#3 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

I'm still at work so I havent been able to try anything yet, so dont nail me down on this. I dunno ;) I would try something like this:

Posted Image

I'm unsure if I should skip Attack of Curse for Bloody Arrow, if the damage of Attack of Curse is still only +31 at lvl 10 I might go for Bloody Arrow instead.
Spoiler

Then again the skill's base damage doesnt have the major impact on for how much you will hit in the end, but 31 sounds so low - I would like to test this later on first. atm I would rather live with BA's longer CD.

Due to Blood Moon now finally being usefull, I guess I have to say goodbye to Invisibility.

The rest pretty much stays the same, unless that now 5 Points in Binding Soul have to be enough, since the stun duration wont get any higher.

About the new skill, I could care less to remove 809 of the Max HP of my opponents, thats done by one Hit.

And yes I'm not a big fan of Curse Effect, I tried, I'm just not into it at all. The range is kind of -_-ty to me and you have to be super close.

And yea I might try Deadly Bomb for the lulz, but it only hits once. One time 2k+ damage is nice, but you can do more damage by Nukes in that time.

DNAwise I'm currently using the full survivability DNA type from my guide. (I change it quite often tho)
I love to be able to cast VT running, so I'd go 10 Points in the Casttime DNA.
Since they :p_ang: up the CD (27 Seconds now) you would have to invest 10 DNA Points to get it to a 10 seconds CD (used to need only 5 DNA) - but since you also want to have some points in VT AoE DNA I'd go 9 in the DNA to lower its CD and 6 into the VT AOE DNA. So 11 seconds CD.

...the more I think about this :) I might give a-_- about VT at all, why bother with a -_-ty heal that has such a long CD, fails alot, needs a target and eats allmost all of your DNA to be somewhat usefull - and now even has increased CD.

Lets wait for DNA increase $$

edit. oh you wanted a PVE only build huh?:
Well its not that different, get 10 points in Invisibility, get 1 Point in Attack of Curse to lure mobs, get 1 Point into BA as a Filler for Rake Nail.
Also for PVE only you most likely wont need Shadow Binding/Shape of Fear or Binding Soul - but what else to spend points on really.

Edited by Leash, 12 October 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#4 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

lol defis are defo ;) over with dna atm but when more dna comes you are in the bussiness again with vt and longer aoes i think

#5 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:20 AM

so many problems with that vt... i dont think we should bother with it too much until we get dna. VT was nice for me to do grinding but with change in aggro range i have yet to figure out if you will ever need that extra hp.
if you want deadly bomb i think robbing points from bloody arrow and pumping it there would work. just let bloody arrow become filler for rake nail as AoC will now be used to put out SCAD dmg. curse effect use to be ok but now its just too costly. its useful when you melee stun people and thats abt it (aoes will do the rest).

longer aoes from dna? its shorter now since they nerfed dna as well.

Edited by exilehunter, 12 October 2011 - 03:21 AM.

#6 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

Okay i did indeed took Attack of Curse (10) over Bloody Arrow (1) - the difference in the dmg output between both is not that great.

#7 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:55 AM

i like it im just gonna remove bind and put those 5 points to curse effect coz of grind =D tnx for infos its not hard i would use old build was just curious about that attack of the curse and that blood moon =D and LOL@ attack of curse it hits with staff on 30m XD they need to change display effect for that -.-" (me gusta new Terms of Service effect)

#8 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

New Terms of Service Effect / Blood Storm is super pretty! <_<

#9 CybeLove

CybeLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

hmm leash if im right bomb should hit 7 times now (Deadly Bomb duration 15 sec )
oh and can u plz put the link for that skill calculator

Edited by CybeLove, 12 October 2011 - 08:04 AM.

#10 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:07 AM

http://inmmo.ru/requiem/db/calc

#11 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:56 AM

hmm leash if im right bomb should hit 7 times now (Deadly Bomb duration 15 sec )
oh and can u plz put the link for that skill calculator

No i just tried it again, with all dna and stuff I did one hit of 2,324 (wouldnt show in the damage log, but i saw the damage number on the enemy).
I guess its kind of kewl if the person you put the bomb on runs back to a crowd and it explodes then to damage other targets if you are lucky.
But it really only hits once, after 15 seconds.

#12 Spieler09

Spieler09

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

No i just tried it again, with all dna and stuff I did one hit of 2,324 (wouldnt show in the damage log, but i saw the damage number on the enemy).
I guess its kind of kewl if the person you put the bomb on runs back to a crowd and it explodes then to damage other targets if you are lucky.
But it really only hits once, after 15 seconds.

lol

#13 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:09 AM

I did some more testing on the difference between Bloody Arrow Lvl 1 / 10 compared to Attack of Curse Lvl 1 / 10:
Posted Image
used a ordinary lvl 65 wand to not have my curse resist down enchant proc.
As you see the difference isnt that big, so you can leave Attack of Curse and even Bloody Arrow at 1 if you like imo. I will work on updating my guide nao.

#14 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:27 AM

WTF?? Deadly bomb is affected by stats now?? I just throw it at 1 mob and did more dmg than it should

OMFG!! Deadly bomb is affected by stats but not resistances!!!

My mystake, i had 1 dna lost i didnt saw, sowy XP

Edited by Dess, 12 October 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#15 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

Updated Build now here: http://forums.warppo...post__p__551334

#16 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

I did some more testing on the difference between Bloody Arrow Lvl 1 / 10 compared to Attack of Curse Lvl 1 / 10:
Posted Image
used a ordinary lvl 65 wand to not have my curse resist down enchant proc.
As you see the difference isnt that big, so you can leave Attack of Curse and even Bloody Arrow at 1 if you like imo. I will work on updating my guide nao.

mm thought this would happen. scad build people couldnt care less abt plugging pts into it. but i wonder how lower level defis will manage.

#17 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:00 PM

is the same for non scad ppl. I mean the skill dmg is 4 on lvl 1 and 31 on lvl 10..... with much worse gear than leash the dmg on both is pretty much the same so meh.

#18 Drizzt

Drizzt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:31 AM

I did sth like that

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Still idk if evasion is good idea - instead of that i would put max in Binding soul

BTW. DMG from aoe's finish at 20 sec or 21? if 20 9 dna in aoe is useless - 8 is enought

EDIT: checked few times and last hit is on 21 sec - if i'am wrong tell me plz <_<

Edited by Drizzt, 13 October 2011 - 04:05 AM.

#19 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:26 AM

I cant let go of Invisibility myself.

btw seriously? 19k HP?

#20 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:37 AM

btw seriously? 19k HP?

Imagine a zerker trying to kill him with the reflect skill kinda impossible

#21 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:45 AM

max dmg dna ic. with faster VT and aoe. i noticed you sacrificed AoR completely which i personally love but can see why you wont need it. using your build as a base, im thinking of losing invis and plugging some of it into shadowbinding and removing maybe 2/3 pts from SoF and filling AoR. but yeah, idk how useful AoR will be with so little DNA to play with.

#22 Drizzt

Drizzt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:00 AM

btw seriously? 19k HP?

Didn't use invisibility be4 but atm i'am mostly PvE so eva should be usefull. Yeah 19k with alosa + biskra hp belt 7/7 hp/con s1 - rest i fill with crit xeons. Full DPS gear is around 17k HP

max dmg dna ic. with faster VT and aoe. i noticed you sacrificed AoR completely which i personally love but can see why you wont need it. using your build as a base, im thinking of losing invis and plugging some of it into shadowbinding and removing maybe 2/3 pts from SoF and filling AoR. but yeah, idk how useful AoR will be with so little DNA to play with.

I didn't put points in AoR because atm we have 2 instant aoe - Rake nail / Blood Moon. Yeah i was also thinking about shadow binding, but i had it be4 and was using rarely (more eva should work good for mobs and aa class - sin / SR / zerk)

BTW. guys did u noticed that hush doesn't work at Attack of Curse and Bood Moon? <_<

Edited by Drizzt, 13 October 2011 - 05:02 AM.

#23 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

BTW. guys did u noticed that hush doesn't work at Attack of Curse and Bood Moon? :wacko:

<_< game still thinks they're melee attacks

#24 Drizzt

Drizzt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:05 AM

Yeah.. could stay like that <_<

#25 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Didn't use invisibility be4 but atm i'am mostly PvE so eva should be usefull. Yeah 19k with alosa + biskra hp belt 7/7 hp/con s1 - rest i fill with crit xeons. Full DPS gear is around 17k HP

and alotta td buffs/rare buffs?

BTW. guys did u noticed that hush doesn't work at Attack of Curse and Bood Moon? <_<

No! Kewl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users