Damn! I Killed Neyla... what now? - Game Resources - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Damn! I Killed Neyla... what now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Allianty

Allianty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

So, I was doing the lvl15 Missing Young Girl quest (for the second time after a server maintenance - just for fun), and I managed to get Neyla killed on her way back to Males in Aniyass Stone Pit. I told her to stay while I switched to another window, but you know little kids, they just never listen.

Well, after apologising to what was left of her before she disappeared, I went back to where I'd first found her, and there is now a grey question mark above her head. I can't finish the quest again. Has anyone had this happen? Is it a time limit thing? Like, will I be able to complete it again in 24 hours, or do I just need to get over the fact that I've killed the poor little pixel kid and move on with my monster slaughtering instead?

TIA.

#2 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:22 PM

So, I was doing the lvl15 Missing Young Girl quest (for the second time after a server maintenance - just for fun), and I managed to get Neyla killed on her way back to Males in Aniyass Stone Pit. I told her to stay while I switched to another window, but you know little kids, they just never listen.

Well, after apologising to what was left of her before she disappeared, I went back to where I'd first found her, and there is now a grey question mark above her head. I can't finish the quest again. Has anyone had this happen? Is it a time limit thing? Like, will I be able to complete it again in 24 hours, or do I just need to get over the fact that I've killed the poor little pixel kid and move on with my monster slaughtering instead?

TIA.

You need to go to the quest in your quest window "U Key" and abandon the quest. Once you have abandoned it, you can accept it again and try over.

*Don't let her die this time

#3 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Wait, her name is Neyla?

#4 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:30 PM

I guess you killed her so no one else can do that quest again, sorry. <_<

#5 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:59 PM

*Don't let her die this time

Yes, listen to the fish, don't let her die this time!

#6 Allianty

Allianty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

Yep, no killing the kid this time.... promise! <_<

Thanks for the replies. :wacko:

***UPDATE! Neyla has made it safely to Uncle Males at the Stone Pit, and Aunty Alli is in the good books again (with the help of some jelly snakes and gummy bears). :bash:
Thanks again for the help.

Edited by Allianty, 13 October 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#7 NadPriZnaToR

NadPriZnaToR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationBelgrade,Serbia
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

TIA.

YOu gotta be strong and move on with your life.

#8 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

let her die please.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users