Is it possible to have stats for WoE and MVP - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is it possible to have stats for WoE and MVP

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Shunka

Shunka

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

Im trying to build an assassin who statwise can hold his own in WoE and/or MVP as I plan on using gear to change my focus for whatever situation. I'v heard you need at least 40 vit to WoE so im trying to at least have 38+2. at first I was gonna skip vit and just glass cannon before I found out the build I was looking at was pre - renewal so now im trying to make some edits to the pure crit build I was following and make it more my own build. help would be very appreciated. the stats im going for at base lv 99 are as follow...

STR:80+6
AGI:90+10
VIT:38+2
INT:2+4
DEX:26+8
LUK:36+0

also to be said this is all just base stats and job lv, no equip or cards. Thanks for any help or feedback.

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

100 VIT is staple for WoE, not 40... Whoever told you that is an idiot. Also, don't WoE as an Assassin/Assassin Cross. Wait till you are Guillotine Cross (GX) with access to New Poison Research (GX Poisons).

Do not get more than 110 AGI at level 150, probably not even more than 100. You need about 30-40 DEX to hit things in case you don't crit. Rely on Crit gears such as Rogue's Treasure x2 to get the crit bonus you need. Don't raise your luck more than 50-70 unless you're a natural crit GX or a hybrid GX (like me). Rest at STR and maybe even go for 110 VIT if you need more survivability.

#3 Shunka

Shunka

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

100 VIT is staple for WoE, not 40... Whoever told you that is an idiot. Also, don't WoE as an Assassin/Assassin Cross. Wait till you are Guillotine Cross (GX) with access to New Poison Research (GX Poisons).

Do not get more than 110 AGI at level 150, probably not even more than 100. You need about 30-40 DEX to hit things in case you don't crit. Rely on Crit gears such as Rogue's Treasure x2 to get the crit bonus you need. Don't raise your luck more than 50-70 unless you're a natural crit GX or a hybrid GX (like me). Rest at STR and maybe even go for 110 VIT if you need more survivability.

Thanks alot for the info, I wont worry about WoE till Guillotine Cross then. and Ill keep your stats in mind. hopefully it doesn't take forever to get to GX. Although I do want to play around with Sin X as well so guess I will have to trans twice >.<. anyways thanks again.

#4 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

what about mvping as a gx

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

what about mvping as a gx

MvPing as a GX uses pretty similar stats to what you use in PvP and WoE. Hallucination Walk must be maxed when you MvP since this is the 1 skill that let you tank MvPs and resist powerful MvP spells. The rest is just basic Enchant Deadly Poison ctrl+clicking and buffing yourself as much as you can.

#6 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:42 PM

what skills to hit him with
CS or CI or just hitting with daggers or katars

#7 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

what skills to hit him with
CS or CI or just hitting with daggers or katars

When you MVP, you dont use any attack skills.

#8 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

then it all comes down to ur gears and weapons interesting

#9 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 29 January 2012 - 12:30 PM

ok y no skills to kill mvp with gx

meaning to tell me that gx has no mvp killing skills

#10 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

ok y no skills to kill mvp with gx

meaning to tell me that gx has no mvp killing skills

They do but you just get more damage output at ctrl clicking..... And ypu want the 193 aspd from KvM katar to proc as much as possible.

#11 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Rolling Cutter does proc Alicel Hat and the +9 KVM Katars. So you can use that when an MVP spawns their mobs before going back to ctrl them. EDP ctrl Crit works best, since there are a lot of MVP's out there with extremely high Flee. This proves true even for the ones that use MVP Lv9000 Agi Up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users