Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

I used this installer| DragonSagaInstaller-0.1.29-20110216 | It's from the dragon saga webpage it self. I don't understand why it's like this. I just updated to Patch v.0.1.74 and it still crashes when i try to join a channel. Hope this helps.

When you try entering the game, are you rapidly pressing enter? Doing this makes me crash.
Also, in which geographical region do you live?

#152 titevi3tboi

titevi3tboi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

That is an old client version that seems to cause problems for some users. Try this client instead, it's more recent and will require less patching, and it generally seems more stable. You have to download all three parts and follow the instructions provided, but if you need any assistance, just let us know.

I downloaded that client already too. I have 2 different clients trying to get it to work. I did all the was instruction. My old client was named Dragon Saga1 while 3 parts that i downloaded was regular Dragon Saga. I patched the 3 parts dl client and it didn't work. I just patched the old client and it still crashed. So both client crashed! wow.

#153 titevi3tboi

titevi3tboi

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

When you try entering the game, are you rapidly pressing enter? Doing this makes me crash.
Also, in which geographical region do you live?

I live in the U.S. and live in the state of Kansas.

#154 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

I downloaded that client already too. I have 2 different clients trying to get it to work. I did all the was instruction. My old client was named Dragon Saga1 while 3 parts that i downloaded was regular Dragon Saga. I patched the 3 parts dl client and it didn't work. I just patched the old client and it still crashed. So both client crashed! wow.

You should try uninstalling both clients and then reinstalling only the more stable one in the link provided. If you already have one client on your computer and then try to install another, there's a chance that some files are getting mixed up between the two which could be preventing you from getting things running properly.

#155 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

x attack with halloween IM weapon on = pumpkin animations

nice touch :P

#156 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

Agreed, very cool effect. Me like.

#157 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:49 PM

Addditional crash fix provided by the developer. Please re-patch.

#158 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:52 PM

Whats up with the element cards some people have on the market? didn't think that system was out yet (the socket creating items etc aren't thats for sure)

#159 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

The Ranking System has returned as well.

#160 DarkstalkerX

DarkstalkerX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Wyvern blade

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Game still crashes any time the game would lag thanks to let's say a spell hitting many enemies, or many spells appearing at the same time in the screen. Playing minimum settings on graphics with a fairly good video card and ram alongside this crashmania just drives me to drink.

#161 Existed

Existed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

Can anyone confirm if you're able to get defensive scrolls? I've been spamming arka to get scrolls to enter frigid f7 and they haven't drop since this new patch came out. Thank you

#162 whitekite

whitekite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

Can anyone confirm if you're able to get defensive scrolls? I've been spamming arka to get scrolls to enter frigid f7 and they haven't drop since this new patch came out. Thank you

I was also unable to get defense scrolls from arka, but I was able to get them for other missions like valid raeth.

#163 joseamty

joseamty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

OK i tot the last patch of the last night fixed the dc's but today I went to paris 3 times and in all i got dc, i went to dragon velly to farm, first I got dc, then my gf, then my friend D: it was a chain of dc's. Today I got like 8 dc's is a record for me.

Edited by joseamty, 21 October 2011 - 11:32 AM.

#164 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 21 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

OK i tot the last patch of the last night fixed the dc's but today I went to paris 3 times and in all i got dc, i went to dragon velly to farm, first I got dc, then my gf, then my friend D: it was a chain of dc's. Today I got like 8 dc's is a record for me.

what class are you, your gf, and your friend and what skills were you guys using when you crashed?

#165 joseamty

joseamty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:09 PM

what class are you, your gf, and your friend and what skills were you guys using when you crashed?

It doesnt matter the classes, we always played together and we never had problems till this patch of halloween. But we are ninja, pf and warmage what skill we were using i dont remember.

#166 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

warmage

Is it me, or do LOTS of the crashes involve warmages?

#167 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

It doesnt matter the classes, we always played together and we never had problems till this patch of halloween. But we are ninja, pf and warmage what skill we were using i dont remember.

Actually classes do matter. I'd be the Warmage that's mostly causing the crashing. Seems they still cause crashing the most time and trust me I know i've been testing out crashing since Monday.

Edited by StormHaven, 21 October 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#168 joseamty

joseamty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

well the last 2 dc's were in DV with the warmage, but the others were without the warmage only pf and nija, i know warmages gives lag with their skills, but i never had this problem and im not the only one, i see a lot of ppl crashing in the guild

Edited by joseamty, 21 October 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#169 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

It's most likely because Warmages have the most intensive skill effects.

Speaking of suggestions can we have a mineffect :3

#170 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

It's most likely because Warmages have the most intensive skill effects.

Speaking of suggestions can we have a mineffect :3

Being able to turn off particle effects like the snow from freeze towers would make F7 SO much better. I would love an option like that. Not that anyone will F7 very much soon, stupid devs and their game balancing

#171 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:47 PM

just crashed in VR F7 with a Sorcerer and a Priest. (I was using Pepper/Freezing/Penguin/Fire Emblem. Priest was X spamming/Rain of Fire/Muddy Mud.)

#172 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:03 PM

Seems to be fire symbol plus freezing will cause the crash if accomplished by another animation intensive skill

#173 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:29 PM

My friend crashed in stage 4 VR F7 as a priest with the normal skillz + freeze tower.

Just reporting to see if it helps determining the problem.

Edited by Himeyasha, 21 October 2011 - 02:31 PM.

#174 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:01 PM

Seems to be fire symbol plus freezing will cause the crash if accomplished by another animation intensive skill

I've found that freezing+pepper+fire symbol+tornado crashes me.

#175 joseamty

joseamty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

I tested xD i went to VF with a party, i was using the warmage of my friend... well, first skill i used and all the party dced hahaha, but it doesnt explain why i get dc when i solo with my ninja in paris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users